Frisky

Emma's POV:

I wake up to Joshua cuddling me and I'm so very warm inside.. What am I saying? Am i really falling in love? Is this what love feels like?

Tyler walks in and stops in his tracks.. "What are you doing?" He says below a whisper.

"Cuddling." I nuzzle my head into joshes chest and he wakes up. "Hey bab-." He looks at Tyler and stops. "Hey bud." Josh blushes, Tyler grins alittle "look at this, my two favorites in the same bed. Use protection." He walks out and I'm blushing mad. "S-sorry I'll go-" I get up but Joshs like. "It's fine, this is your house. Please Just snuggle for a little longer?" He gives me the pouty face. I sigh and smile. "Fine."

I snuggle into his touch so my back is towards his front. As I'm cuddling I try something out. I move my bum slightly around his privet and here his little whimper. "E-Emma." I lean in a little closer and start to feel it grow a little on the leg. I pretend I'm not paying attention. I turn around and smile "yes?" His breathing his a little heavy.

Josh is a innocent smol bean. I've never seen him get turned on so quickly. "Nothing, you just sorta hit me in the thigh." Swallows his spit. "T-that's all." He smiles, I grin and move my hand inbetween his thigh. He flinches and realizes I'm playing around. He is super hard i touch him through his boxers and kiss him. THEN, I get up and walk down stairs leaving him Hanging he groans "TEASE"

__________

Josh comes down 10 minutes later wet and sits beside me at the kitchen table. "I had to take a cold cold shower." He says mad. I giggle and then feel his hand on my thigh. My breath hitches. I try to get up but he tightens and I moan. Tyler walks in with a confused face and gets his cereal.

I smack Josh's hand and he moves it away I laugh and get up. I grab the cereal and Bring it to the table.

Today is gonna be a long.. Horny. Day.

____________

Oh my.