life without me

Blurrys pov:

Just because I'm in a mental hospital and they won't let me out. I can still be free. I mean just look at me, I can eat all I want, speak with no interruptions, learn and be incontrol. Who can stop me?

I can.

Oh look who can control of my thoughts hows it feel?

Just because I'm your mind now.. Just a thought. Does not.  Mean I can't control you.

You wouldnt.. You're too weak. You aren't a parasite like me honey.

*I itch at my skin.. Nervously.. What is she getting at. I look down and I'm bleeding*

Its quiet.. I kinda miss her.

I miss you come back.

Emma.. What are you doing..

Emma.

Joshes pov:

I took a year off the band to sort myself out.. The drums are starting to distract me from Emma.

I get a job at a record store. I love old records. Another guy works with me named Rocco. He's quite nice.. Has the same interest as me. His hair is curly and messy he has dark warm eyes and a nice smile. Handsome lad.

He's pretty tall, haha not as tall as me 😏 josh you're 5'7

Shut up.

Rocco and i stand there and wait for something awesome to happen when a girl walks in.. First girl or anyone in 2 days.

"Hi how can i help you?" she smiles and winks at me

"Hi im looking for a blink 182 record."

I blush damn shes beautiful.

"Y-yeah." i stare deep into her green eyes.

"Um what? So you have them." she giggles

So cute.

"Yeah sorry love, back here."

We go on and on and we have alot in common.

"You wanna get a drink sometime?" she asks

No no you cant.. Emmas waiting at the hos-... Be free. She isnt herself..

"Yeah of course baby."

_________

Oh shit...