Alone

Josh's POV:

Oh you goof.. You left your girlfriend.. It was for her safety but leaving her alone won't make things any better for her mental state. I trust her.. Yes I trust her that she won't put me through the pain of losing her but it's in my gut that she might slip.

"This tour will be sick Jishua" Tyler shakes my shoulder and I rest my hand on his and shake it in response.

"Oh c'mon Josh lighten up. Emma is a grown woman she will be fine on her own! Just a couple of weeks that's all buddy." He gives me a reassuring smile and sits back with Jenna.

I pull my iphone out of my pocket. And message Emma. It's only been 3 hours and I miss the feel of her hands.

Joshua 💕: hey baby, what are you up to?
_____________

Emma's POV:

I'm sitting on my bed listening to music with a bag of chips.

"SOMETIME YOU GOTTA BLEED TO KNO-"

Joshua 💕: hey baby, what are you up to?

I jump off my bed and respond.

Baby girl 💕💕: nothing much just missing you. What about you Joshua ❤️??

I set my phone down and go make myself a sandwich.. I'm eating so much from all this damn stress.

As I go down the stairs I hear a knock at my door..

I walk up to it and look through the hole...

It's Jacob! A neighborhood friend.

"JACOB!" I open it up and give him a huge bear hug. He wouldn't let go I look at his face again and he's crying.

I hurry him inside my house.

"S-she b-broke u-up with me-me."

Sandra.. They have been together since high school. They were the cutest couple.. Sandra was always so hard on him.. Telling him what to do, how to do it. I once stepped in and told her off.. I walked away with a purple eye.. But she walked away with a broken nose. Bitch looks like a witch now 🙊 but I didn't say anything.

"No! What happened." Even though I'm s glad they split. Damn ass.

"She cheated on me.." My blood boiled..

"What!? With who!"
"Some guy came into town a couple days ago named Josh or Joshua or some shit" he wiped his tears.. My heart stopped.. My Joshua?

I got up and paced..

"Last name?"

.........

"Dun?"
____________

Ahhh fuck guys sorry 😂👏🏼 don't worry.. It's not as bad as you think it is 😉