Uh oh.

Emma's POV:

The next morning I wake up to Joshua laying beside me. I smile and then feel a unsettling feeling in my stomach. I slap my hand on my mouth and run to the bathroom.

I puke and fall over beside the toilet. Josh runs up out from the bed. "Emma! Are you alright?"

I nod.. And wait a second. I shake my head and puke in the toilet again.

He holds my short blonde hair back.

He rubs my back and stops.

"Emma.. Emma wait."

I look up and wipe my tears. And the corners of my mouth.

"You don't thin-"

"No."

"Emma last night and a couple nights ago... I didn't use a-"

"No."

"Emma's please just think about it maybe i-"

"STOP."

I yell, he jumps and I feel regret. I start to shake, and cry, I can't control myself. I grab my neck I can't breathe.

"Emma? Emma stop you're scaring me."

I keep Choking.

He picks me up and runs to Tylers room. "EMMA NEEDS HELP SHE CANT BREATHE."

People start opening there doors and calling 911.

Then it goes black.

Joshs POV:

I freak out, I don't know what to do. I run to Tylers room and everything is happening in slow motion.
Tyler opens his door and rips her from my arms. And lays her down.
"She's passed out call a ambulance."

"Please Emma no no." I start to mumble over and over again. I start to shake.

Stay strong for her.

She looks pale, she's breathing. She's.. Having a anxiety attack. "STOP WAKE HER UP." Tyler screams.

Everything is happening so slow. I can't think.

Black. Blank thoughts.

She's not responding.
"Emma please. Please baby." I kneel down and cup her face.

Why does this happen to the purest.
_________ |-/