blue? glowing eyes

Emma's pov:

I slowly stand up and prepare myself for what's to come. He just stands there in the darkness.. So quite, So... Evil.

"Why hello there old friend." blurry chuckles in the darkness. "What have you done." my fists are clenched. And I'm ready to pounce.

"Don't you miss us?"

"That wasn't my FUCKING QUESTION." I start to run towards him but he comes out of the darkness and holds one dark black hand up. And I stop.

He snickers and throws me against the wall. I feel like I can't breath somethings around my neck.. I look up.. And it's a noose.

And then.

I black out.

Blurrys pov:

I look at Emma as she drops to the ground What a pathetic human can't even save what she has left. I drag josh and Emma to the couch and sit them down. Then I step back and take a look at them.

"How sweet."

"I'm going to fucking kill you. If you touch my sister i-"

"Stop trying to sound so big Tyler.. I'm you remember.. You made me after all."

Silence hits me. And I feel the blood rush to my head.

I turned around for one second and Emma's standing there with glowing blue eyes. And a tiny smirk.

I didn't know she had it in her.

"Get out of my brother you monster."

Her hands tighten. But her demon isnt strong as me.

"That's not a demon.. You just chose the wrong body to fuck with blurry. Run."

I try to run but she's so strong.

I feel weightless. I push out of Tyler's body.

Tyler falls and starts to shake.

Emma stands there and looks at me.

"Back to hell where you belong."

She stands there out of breath.

I soon after nod. No one needs me.

Emma's pov:

Blurry sinks to the ground slowly with his eyes on me soon half his face shows and he winks.

Then he is gone. Forever I hoped.

I run to Tyler and shake him awake he takes one breath and coughs i sit him up and rush to josh. He has a pulse I slap him for fun.. (Cuz his a butt munch lately) and his eye fly open,  his arms start pushing me away.

"GET AWAY BLURRY." I laugh And say "josh its me!"

He stops and cries in shock "EMMA!" he hugs me and hold me. "I-i love you so much."

As we hug the police open the door "is there a Emma Joseph in here?" I stand up and josh's face drops. "No no Emma no you can't go back and leave me again alone." I give him a smile and say "sorry." Tyler gets up and hugs josh. As they watch the police take me back to probably somewhere worse. 

The asylum shouldn't be.. To bad right... Right?
________________________

Holy shit balls its been a while.

How is everyone? X

Christmas is around the corner omg, stay safe everyone! Stay alive |-/