help me

Emma's pov:

Why am I so numb? I can't talk.. Feel.. Its dark yet I'm still moving. I can still think blurry has taken over me and I can't say a word about it.. Nobody will know where I am, help me.

Josh's pov:

I run to the hospital, 4 blocks later and I'm there. She wouldn't want to see me but how can I deny her love. As I get to the front lobby desk of the hospital i ask "where's Emma joseph"

"Family member?"

"Yes yes I'm her cousin."

"Room 344."

I run past the people in the halls and find my beautiful Emma. Laying there with her eyes open smiling. Kind of.. Laughing a little bit.

"E-emma.."

She doesn't look at me..

"What's wrong em-." she only moves her eyes towards me..

"Yes my darling." she smiles and gets up from her bed.

"No no lay down baby."

Tyler walks in and runs to Emma and kneels down beside her bed.

"Emma you gave me a heart attack." tears run down his face and he hugs her. She showed no sign of emotion.. No love.. Regret.. Sorrow. She doesnt care.

Blurryface:

Act natural, you are in control. You have the power. Be free.. Be free.

These people show love and care for emma and now i get to break their hearts. Ive been shut down, ignored and in the shadows since emma started to care what i think.

This.. Is gonna be fun.

-------------

The doctor comes in and checks up on emma, she takes tyler and josh out to tell them whats happening.

"Emma is in harms way of her self and others.. Im afraid shes gonna have to be put in hosptial therapy and recovery. Thank you."

They discuse Emmas medical bills and wheres shes off to.

Emmas pov:

Am i dead? Will i ever come back.

Notice me joshua.. Help me.

___________

Hey guys sorry its been a while. Ill start posting new stories soon!

|-/ stay alive. :.: