Neck kisses

Emma's POV:

I just.. Kissed Josh dun.. WHAT THE FLYING ASS KICK.

"Emma?"

After he said he was in love with me I zoned out not believing my eyes. "Josh.. I-I love you too." I say nervously.

"I know, I know it's a little bit to soon to throw the L word around but I've been waiting and hiding my emotions from you for to Damn long. And I really don't want to let you go this time." He says out of breath.

I smile and lean into kiss him one more time but we are interrupted and quite terrified by a hobo who walks by and asks us if we're going to eat that sandwich. (Me)

____________

Afterward he brings me to my place.

"I had a really amazing time Emma." He smiles,  blushes and bites his lip.

"Me too jish." I say his name weird to break the tension.
Stupid me.

He giggles and takes me into a warm warm hug. "Don't go.." I whisper. He hugs tighter and breaks the touch. "You want me to stay? You sure Tyler won't get mad?" I shake my head and pull him inside.

We get to my room and I lay down I take off my pants and shirt and tell him to turn around. He obeys and turns around I can see him peak through the mirror in the corner. I grin and he winks and chuckles. I'm wearing a big shirt and boxers.

I hop in bed and he strips down to a shirt and boxers to.
I'm cold and he isn't cuddling me.. I'm confused but then I feel a warm touch around my waist. He kisses my neck up and down my cheek then lips. "Oh And Emma?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Josh loves me.

______________

Sorry I haven't been on top of the story. Schools been riding my ass and exams are stressing me out so this weekend I will go crazy with chapters ❤️❤️