Jealousy strikes

(TRIGGER WARNING)

Emma's POV:

"Emma! Dinner!" I hear someone's tell through my headphone I groan and slide out of bed. I get down stairs and everyone stares at me.. I'm the last one at the table. "Emma would you like to say grace?" My mom says. Debby chuckles and rolls her eye. "I'm sorry do we have a problem. Because last time I checked you were in my house bitch." "Emma!" "No mom I'm sick of her. I don't care if you and Joshua kiss that's none of my business. But the way you treat me is so disgusting and disrespectful. And YOU Josh.. How could you? Pick her over your friend. And not care how she treats me. Dont talk to me. Fuck all of this." I cry, I run up to my room, shut and lock the door. I hear banging on the door and Josh saying he sorry. I hear several voices but muffled.

Look around you Emma there has to be something sharp.. Blades. I take out my blade breathe in and cut. I cry hard, and I hear the door smash open. Everybody freezes but Josh he runs to my side and picks me up and runs to the bathroom. I cut deeply.

*blurry*

Josh's POV:

She's right, I run after her. She shuts the door in my face and locks it. No no no.. Please don't be what I think you're doing. I knock down the door and not surprised. I pick her up and put her in the bathtub "call a ambulance!" I yell at Debby. She calls "they are on their way." She says sadly. I clean Emma's wrist but it keeps bleeding

"C'mon Emma STAY WITH ME PLEASE." She's pale and unconscious. I cry and pray to god I hear the sirens.. Please be okay. They come In and take her away.

Why am I such a mess up?

___________

Emma's POV:

I wake up in a white room and bloody bandages on my wrist. Josh is laying beside me holding my hand. I'm still mad at him so I pull away and he wakes up. "E-Emma? Oh thank god I'm so sorry. This is my fault.. I told Debby to leave. She was sad to I'm.. Really sorry Emma." He is being truthful I can see it in his eyes. "Okay." He kisses me on the cheek and I blush and so does he. "You kissed me." I giggle.

"Ah miss Joseph.. How are you?"
"I'm okay now I guess"

She goes on about me getting help.. And I'm under suicide watch. This is jus amazing.

I get out of the hospital. And Josh asks me if I want to go on a date.

How can I refuse?

__________

First thing tmrw I'll post. Love you xx