sweet lips

Emma's POV

We get to Canada's wonderland. And Tyler looks up and shivers.

"I hate rides." Tyler holds Jenna's hand and we walk around the park.

"EMMA LETS DO THAT RIDE!" Josh drags me to the behemoth and we wait in a long line. 10 minutes we get to the stairs and wait. The whole time Josh was feeling me up. Touching my bum and kissing my neck. Not caring that others were around, I slap his hand and giggle "not here." He listens and rests his hands on my hips and draws light circles around my cuts.

We get to the ride and Josh takes right I take left.

"Enjoy your ride and Canada's wonderland."

We get to the top and drop Josh screams and I just laugh the whole time.

Afterwards we meet up with Tyler and Jenna. We sit down and eat. Josh runs his hand on my thigh under the table. And squeezes it. I moan and look over at him and he is grinning. I remove his hand yet he manages to end up in the same place.

I get up and throw my garbage away I turn around and Josh is there he kisses me and holds my waist "you ready?"

I nod and we go on many other rides. It's 8:30 and that's when the fire works come on.

We get to the crowd of people and watch the fire works fly.

Josh and I kiss passionately "I love you so much." I smile and respond with "I love you."

We wrap it up and get all our things together.

We get in the car and blast the music.

"AND AFTER ALLLLLLL YOURE MY WONDERWAAAALLL."

The windows are open and I feel so free. Free from thoughts.. Free from everything. Josh grabs my hand and plays with my fingers.

We get to the hotel and part our ways. I get inside the room  and start straightening up. I go to pick up a shirt when I feel something hard against my bum. I turn around and Joshs privet is pressed up against
Me.

He is so hard under his tight black jeans.

I attach my lips onto his, and start to make out with him. We get on the bed, I straddle is waist and he takes off my shirt.

He rubs my breasts and I moan into the kiss, he smiles and slaps my ass.

Soon all of our clothes are taken off, he admires my body I try to cover up but he starts to kiss my stomach. He lays me down and flips over on me. He kisses down my stomach and in my inner thighs.

He gets up and kisses my lips.

Then enters me, he thrusts into me over and over again. Our moans fill the room. He attaches his lips onto my neck and kisses it repeatedly. His breath makes my neck hairs stand up. We go at it for 5 minutes.

"I-I love you." He moans and comes undun (get it. Hah.)

We lay there and u cuddle into his warm sweaty chest.

"I love you too."

_____________

Hola.