I hope im not my only friend

(TRIGGER WARNING)

Josh's POV:

I was on my practice drumming pad waiting for Emma to text me back. When I got a text from.. Debby?

Debby 😶: heeey! I hate to do this but.. I was in town and Emma's cheating on you.. I saw Jacob and her today holding hands.

My heart dropped and I immediately called Emma.
But nobody picked up.

"FUCK." I ran out of the bus to find Tyler.

"I'm going back to Ohio." I get in a rented car we were going to use and I drove.

Emma's POV:

I stopped.. And dropped to my knees. N-no. I kick Jacob out to relax and try to do anything rational. He wouldn't do this.. He wouldn't do this.. I run to the bath room.

Breathe.. Breathe look at yourself. LOOK. HE WOULD'NT DO THIS.

Stop breathing.

You can't breathe.

Debby's POV:

I know I shouldn't be doing this but I need Josh back.. I'm gonna lie. Split them up. Josh is mine.

Josh's POV:

Emma wouldn't do this.. Debby is fucking with us and I know it. But there's always something worse on the other end and I have a feeling Jacob has something to do with this. Debs tried this.
That's how i lost Debby.. Except.. She cheated on me the first time.. The last time.

I get to Emma's house
6 hours later

"Emma! I bang on the door."

"Hey!" I turn around and Debby's there.

"She's not home.. She's out with Jacob."
I stomp over to Debby and get in her face.

"YOU'RE LYING TO ME." I'm furious.. I'm bawling my eyes out. I hear the door open and everything goes in slow motion..

Debby grabs my face and kisses me and Emma painfully watches. I push Debby away I turn back and the door is closed and locked.

"Josh when will you understand you belong with me." I slap Debby.

"GO YOU FUCKING MESSED EVERYTHING UP."

I run and bang on the door. I call 911.

Emma's POV:

Blurry strokes my hair and puts the blade in my hand.

You can't fight your inner Demons.. Because you're the source.. You. Are.. The demon.

I cried.. I cried in blurrys arms. And I let her slowly slice my arm open.

I promised Josh I wouldn't cut but it's not me...

It's not me.

______

I think I'm gonna make a part two book where Emma's in the asylum and the whole time she's been possessed by blurry. I wanna make it interesting for you guys after a few chapters..

What do you think?