tour things

Emma's POV:

"Emma! Get your bum in gear! 20 minutes till the bus leaves!" Tyler yells for me.
"I'm coming! I'm coming calm ur man tits."

Josh laughs and shakes his head as I run down the stairs with my suit case and important lady stuff. in the making I fall and spill my make-up all over the ground.
luckily, Joshua catches me

"Nice catch mr. dun." I smile into those puppy dog eyes, he grins and kisses me. Sooner or later Tyler walks in and gags. 

"get a room kids."

"fight me Joseph."

We get in the bus and settle down. Mark gives us all a hug then is slaved to going back to driving.

"OFF TO CANADA."

______________

6 hours later.

we get to a hotel and drop everything off.

"it's so nice here."

I look out the window, we stopped at niagara. beautiful place. Josh and I got a room all to ourselves. as I look out the window I feel a pair of hands slither around my waist. I smile and tilt my head he pants sweet kisses on my neck.

I turn around fully to his face. and we begin to kiss. He wraps his arms around me and me move in motion. i whimper into the kiss and smile. he moves to my booty and gives it a lil squeeze and I jump.

"EMMA OPEN THE DOOR."

Tyler yells. It startles us both and we start to giggle.

"sh pretend like we arent here."
I whisper.

"I CAN STILL HEAR YOU." Tyler yells. But me and Josh carry on kissing.

"Ugh kids."

_________________

Hola.