lovely

Josh's POV:

I've messed up so much now.. I love her with all my heart. How could a girl so beautiful forgive such a joke like me.

It's night, everybody's asleep. She lays beside me, her skin is so smooth and shiny. The lamp beside our hotel bed that we share reflects off of it like water. I lean in to kiss it and run my finger tips over her delicate skin.

I see her smirk and shake a little. She can feel me through her dreaming.

The way her hair falls on her face just so I can move it.

I take one last look at her face before I turn the cheap hotel light off.

Goodnight beautiful.

Emma's POV:

I wake up to my little Jishua snoring, his mouth slightly open. Man I wanna be where he is right now.

I move just a little bit and he wakes up. I look over him 8:00. gosh darn it. I throw some clothes on jeans and a baby blue tee and pink socks. He watches me and smiles. "Good morning lovely." he grins.

I slowly slip into bed with him. I cuddle into his chest and he wraps his arms around me. I'm so warm.. so in love. He looks in my eyes and raises his hand to caress my cheek. I blush and hide my face.

"no no, your face is to beautiful to hide." he removes my hands and kisses my nose. Who knew I could be doing this again with him. Just a week or 2 ago I was afraid to love and live. But now that's what I wanna give him.

We hear a knock at the door, I get up and answer it. It's Jenna, "Hello." to Jish and "HELLOO." to me. She captures me into a huge Jenna hug, "we are going to breakfast, come come."

I look back at Josh and he is already ready, I giggle he is always up for food.

---------

We get to the breakfast shop and sit. Josh sits beside me, and Tyler and Jenna sit together. We order and talk about the tour that's just starting.

"So pretty much all week we are busy except today so I think today we should do something special."

"Canada's Wonderland." I say, I used to live here.

They look at me.

"What's that?"

"Yeah wtf."

"It's like Cedar Point."

"Ahhhh, okay okay. Yeah!"

We finish and try to find Canada's wonderland on the map.

This will be fun.