Different

Emma's POV:

It's been a week since our last fight.. We don't have many fights and I mean it's only been around a month and a half since we got together.. I haven't been eating..

:.:Two days ago:.:

"Emma I'm ordering pizza, what kind?"
"I already ate."
"Oh.."

:.:Yesterday:.:

"Emma I'm getting Chinese."
"Not hungry."
"Oh.."

:.......................:

I just don't think he gets it... Me and my pain. The way I see myself.. Why am I so imperfect. I've been throwing up. So much.. I tear up and sit there and think.

:.:2 weeks later:.:

"Emma I'm ordering subs, what do you want." He walks into my room and looks at me.

I am a mess.

I've lost 15 pounds.. I haven't eaten anything and I've fainted 3 times. My skin is pail and my lips are numb.. I haven't left my bed and haven't gone to work.. It's a lot for just one word but my depression and over thinking can cause me a lot of struggle.

"E-Emma what have you done to yourself." He runs to my side and feels my forehead.

"You're green love."
"I'm perfectly fine." I push his hand away and get up but fall to my knees. He helps me up and grabs his phone to dial Tyler. I slap it out of his hands and he looks at me

"What are you doing!?" He says
He takes a moment to process
"You haven't been eating.. Talking.. Sleeping.. You haven't been touchy.. Clingy.. Loving.. Emma I need to help you I-"

"IM FUCKING FINE, IM A FAT PIECE OF SHIT AND I SHOULDNT BE EATING PERIOD OKAY." I yell then he does something I wouldn't ever thought he'd do.

*slap.*

He slapped me across the face, I sat there, it took him 2 seconds to realize what he did and he grabbed me before I could move..

"Emma no no no, please I'm sorry I didn't mean it.. Please."

"Get the fuck off me."

I'm so numb and weak.

I scream "GET OFF ME YOU ABUSIVE PIECE OF SHIT."

He doesn't let me go and tries to explain. Tyler comes running in and tears him off me.

"What did you do.."