I missed you.

Josh's POV:

"CHUG CHUG CHUG-" Tyler and Jenna scream in marks face as he chugs down a whole can of red bull. I chuckle and shake my head. I look down at my phone. "1 hour till we get to Ohio folks" I smile "ew" Jenna says. "What?" "Don't ever say folks ever" I chuckle and give her a playful push.

1 more hour till I get to see Emma..

__________

Emma's POV:

I stack the CD's and sigh, 1 more hour till break. A teen and approaches me "hey do you guys sell twenty one pi- OH MY GOSH YOURE TYLERS SISTER" I giggle, "haha yeah I am, yes we do own my brothers albums. Which one? Vessel, blurr-" "can I get your picture? Please, this is sick." She interrupts me.

I smile and take a picture with her and she walks out. Oh.. Okay then.. I start to stack CD's and before I know it a hour passes and I head to a coffee shop just down the road for some tea and crumpets. Jk probably a sandwich.

I get in and I see a familiar red head, brunette and blonde. They all look to see who walked in and start running over to hug me. "EMMA OH MY LAWD ITS BEEN SO LONG" Jenna hugs me first. Then Tyler and he just picks me up and shakes me. Then came Josh..

He hugs me and he is so warm I could melt in his touch.. "Hiya Em." He speaks softy, still holding on to me. "Hey Josh" he lets go and looks me in the eyes "how is everything?" They don't know about my scars and my depression.. I've always just kept things to myself. I smile, I feel as if everything is in slow motion. "Great.. Just great Josh."

We sit down Tyler and Jenna sit across from one another and me and josh to the same. We order tea and sandwiches and talk about our lives.

"So how was tour?" They go on and on about how sick as frick the clique is. Then they ask me the question that is so hard, but simple to answer. "How are you feeling?" I look down at my fidgeting fingers. "Great. I-I've been great. I got a job before you guys left.. Everything has been. Okay."

_____________

Josh's POV:

I can tell something is up..

____________________________

Just so you guys know, I post 2 chapters everyday. If you need anyone to talk to I'm here. Stay safe, eat, have some fun. And most importantly..

Stay alive |- /