Ashamed

Emma's POV:

Josh and I look at each other. I blush and cover my face "No you didn't hush." He uncovers my face and nods smiling while biting his bottom lip. He puts his hand on my cheek and caresses it. "You're too beautiful to hide your face.." I shake my head. He lets go of my cheek and starts looking at the pictures "Emma why don't you believe me when i tell you.. You're beautiful?" He mumbles to focused on the memories.

"Because I know that I'm not." I say taking off my sweater. It's way to hot in here (probably because of the tension) I pin the cuddling photo of Josh and I, and he freezes. I follow his eyes to my wrists. I feel guilt, find my sweater and run out.

"Emma! Wait!" Josh calls after me. I put on my shoes and turn around to a chest. Josh blocks the door out of breath from chasing me. "Sit... D-down." Tyler and Jenna get up confused. I try and push Josh out of the way but he is so heavy I can't. "Josh, just leave me alone. I'm okay." I mumble. I feel a hot tear roll down my face and realize I'm crying. Must be to numb. He engulfs me Into a hug "please Emma I'm worried." He starts to cry.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you." 

"Em, it would hurt me more to know you were hurting yourself and I didn't know about it. Im glad I know now I can help"

"I don't want your pity Joshua." I wipe my eyes and yawn. He picks me up and lays me on the couch. Then I see blackness.

_____________________

Josh's POV:

She hurts herself.. Good job dun. You're so stupid for not knowing "what happened??" Tyler whispers carefully not to wake up the girls.

"She selfharms ty.. I didn't know. I didn't see it coming."

"I'm such a bad brother.." He starts to cry.

"No no no, Tyler it's not your fault." I give him a reassuring smile.

"I'm never there for her. No wonder she's sad I can't protect her Josh." He cries. I shake my head and look at her "she understands ty." I caress her cheek.

"Hey Josh?" Tyler wipes his eyes. I look up "mhm?"

"If my sister were to love anybody.. And if I were to let her.. It would be you. I know you love her.. So please take care of her." He smiles and carries Jenna up the stairs.

I love Emma.

________________

How's the story so far?? I hope everyone is doing good and is healthy.