A little apartment

Emma's pov:

James and I walk up to his apartment. The silence was good. The walk was peaceful and having James invite me to his apartment was like faith restored.

He put his keys in the old Navy Blue door. With the number 21 planted in gold and I laughed a little bit. Our minds both went sepriate ways that night.

He opened up his spare room and smiled. "I know it's a little apartment and the heating his a little off but I want you to please ask for anything if needed. There is food in the fridge and bread in the cabinet. And I know you don't know me very well but we can talk in the morning don't be afraid to as-" before he could finish I hugged him. He was taken back but soon wrapped his arms around me and hummed in comfort.

"Thank you James. Trusting you is the last of my worries. Thank you so much." He nodded and smiled. He left for a split second. And in wondered his little room. I smiled at the picture of him and his buddies.

He came back with some clean clothes. "M-my ex left some clothes.. you can have them if you'd like." He smiled and left. I was confused why a person so sweat as him ever would want to help me. I picked up the clothes and started to change. 

After I hopped into bed and wrapped myself in his blankets. Goodnight

James's pov:

She looked so broken I had to help her. I brought her to my apartment and made sure she was comfortable. She hugged me and I felt a overwhelming sensation in my belly.

She's so soft and warm.

When I left I got dressed and I was just about to tell her goodnight. When I got to her room she was naked.. getting dressed.

Her body was beautiful.. I notice her back had a beautiful drangon fly near her right shoulder. She quickly turned around when I made the floor Creek. Oh shit...

Josh's pov:

God damn it she could run fast. I stopped and slouched. My hands on my knees and my lungs sore.

My phone started to ring and I was taken back at the caller ID.

I picked it up and answer.

"H-hello.."

"You've got 3 days to find her.."

The phone hung up and my eye grew large....

That son of a bitch.

________

Hey guys sorry it's been a while. I went through a hard break up near the end of May but I promise there will be more stories to come!