Kisses

Emma's POV:

I got out of the hospital a couple of minutes ago and Josh is taking me home. I stare out the window and look at the houses. Different shapes and sizes and it has me thinking about random shit.

I want to know why I'm like this.. Why I hurt everyone I love. Why I can't except myself.. Why must I be the weird girl. I'm supposed to be happy so I try smiling at Josh. He smiles back and takes his warm hand in mine. I kiss it and he blushes. He drives me home so I can get ready for my date.

I put on a pair of legging, a p!atd shirt on and a comfy sweater. He told me to get comfy. I walk down and I see him waiting at the door he smiles and kisses me on the cheek. "Are you ready?" He grins. I nod and take his hand in mine.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He grins

"Joshua tell me ."

"Fine.. We are going on a picnic."

"It's dark out.."

"Stars Emma.. Stars." He takes my hand and squeezes it.

We get to a hill and lay everything out. I fall down to my knees and then on my back I sigh and smile "this is beautiful Josh." He nods and says "you're beautiful Emma. U-um c-can I ask you a question?" "sure." I smile.

Josh kinda leans towards me and looks me in the eyes "why do you hurt yourself? I mean, you're so beautiful. I want to help you.. I don't want to see you hurt yourself ever again." He looks me right in the eye. I nod and wipe my tear that was weirdly steaming down my face.

"Josh.. I won't I promise. I love you. I-i mean like a friend, or no I don't kn-." He cuts me off with a slow passionate kiss. I'm surprised at first then I start to kiss back. I moan into the kiss and he grins.

He presses up against me for more friction and to slide his tongue in. He holds my waist drawing circles with his finger. He breaks it and looks at me.

"Emma I think.. I think i may be in love with you." He says out of breath.

___________

Sorry school sucks