getting better

Emma's POV:

It's been a week since all this madness, Joshua and I have been getting better with our feelings. We started over, a fresh start from all this mess.

Him and Tyler are going on tour. I will miss him.

"Emmmaaaaa." Josh runs down the stairs to the kitchen I was in. "yeessss?" I giggle as I make some cereal. He wraps his arms around me and digs his face into my neck and starts to leave little kisses. I smile widely. And turn around to kiss his slightly chapped lips.

"I have some good news baby."
he smiles widely at me.

"oh! what's that?" I grin and slightly tickle his arm with the tips of my fingers.

He leans in and whispers.

"You can come on tour." pulls away, bites his lip and smiles.

I jump in his arms and squeal.

"REALLY?" We kiss and hug for 3 minutes. Things start to get steamy af.

(listen to this song while reading this OMG.)

The make-out session starts to get touchy, he slides his hands to my waist and massages them. I moan and smile.

He moves to my neck and leaves little love bites and I giggle from the tingly sensation.

He picks me up and we head up stairs. The lust in his eyes made me shiver. He stops kissing my neck. "I love you Emma."

I blush, "I love you too Josh." I smile and attack his lips. Soon we stop and lay there.

"I can't wait for this tour. It's going to be so much fun with you there." he smiles.

We lay there and then here a yell.

"WHO LEFT THE DAMN MILK OUT."

"Sorry Tyler." we giggle and cuddle for hours.

_____________________

oh yeeee, this is gonna be fun making this tour story.