A Good Man > Alphonse Elric - Song AU <

Modern AU - Whatta Man, Salt 'n' Pepper

(A/N - Some lines got cut to make it shorter, '...' - that is where I cut them out)
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

"I wanna take a minute or two, and give much respect due
To the man that's made a difference in my world
And although most men are ho's he flows on the down low
Cuz I never heard about him with another girl
But I don't sweat it because it's just pathetic
To let it get me involved in that he said/she said crowd
I know that ain't nobody perfect, I give props to those who deserve it
And believe me y'all, he's worth it
So here's to the future cuz we got through the past
I finally found somebody that can make me laugh
(Ha ha ha) You so crazy
I think I wanna have your baby"

Today was Alphonse's and your lazy day- which meant relaxing in your cosy apartment eating whatever was cooked up or found in the kitchen and then watching loads of disney classics or scary movies so Alphonse could bask in the way you snuggled into his warm and protective body.

It was only six in the afternoon and Alphonse had already dozed off a little while ago, leaving you to yourself as you thought of doing something to entertain yourself before you jumped on Alphonse to wake him up again.

Now you were standing in the kitchen, cutting up whatever fruits you could find to make some fruit salad for you and your weird cravings. Your phone was wirelessly connected to your bluetooth speaker as you played your music library on shuffle- loud enough for you to sing but not enough to wake your sleeping boyfriend.

Continuing to cut your pear, you began shaking your hips and nodding your head as the next verse of the song played- allowing you to sing along with it.

"My man is smooth like Barry, and his voice got bass
A body like Arnold with a Denzel face
....
He always got a gift for me everytime I see him
A lot of snot-nosed ex-flames couldn't be him
He never ran a corny line once to me yet
So I give him stuff that he'll never forget
He keeps me on Cloud Nine just like the Temps
.....
He's a God-sent original, the man of my dreams-

"Yes, my man says he loves me, never says he loves me not
Tryin' to rush me good and touch me in the right spot
....
Baby, rub it down and make it smooth like lotion
Yeah, the ritual, highway to heaven
From seven to seven he's got me open like Seven Eleven
And yes, it's me that he's always choosin'
With him I'm never losin', and he knows that my name is not Susan
He always has heavy conversation for the mind
Which means a lot to me cuz good men are hard to find"

You smiled to yourself, giggles flowing from your mouth as you sang out the words and how you only had one man surrounding your every thought the whole time. How ironic that your phone chose this song for you to dance to.

You loved Alphonse with all your heart and couldn't ever imagine being without him, it was just as great because even thought his older brother Edward would occasionally tease you guys about how smitten you were towards each other- Ed and yourself quickly became really great friends and you automatically felt like family with everyone; including Edward, Winry- who was another good friend of theirs and her Grandma Pinako.

Edward would always make Alphonse embarrassed when he purposely spoke about how Al fell in love at the first sight of you, he treasured you from day one and made you feel like his princess- or maybe a queen. Nevertheless your relationship with Al was definitely something Edward wouldn't admit to being jealous of but he was still happy that his little brother had found someone like you.

"My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller
He takes his time and does everything right
Knocks me out with one shot for the rest of the night
He's a real smooth brother, never in a rush
And he gives me goose pimples with every single touch
Spends quality time with his kids when he can
Secure in his manhood cuz he's a real man
A lover and a fighter and he'll knock a knucker out
Don't take him for a sucker cuz that's not what he's about
Every time I need him, he always got my back
Never disrespectful cuz his mama taught him that"

You laughed out loud, blaring out the lyrics as two familiar strong arms made their way around your slim waist and pulled you into his chest that was vibrating with your boyfriend's cute laughter.
He began kissing your shoulder blades and made his way up to your neck as you let out a happy sigh, laying your head back onto his chest, nuzzling your forehead into his neck.

Once the song began to end he finally spoke,
"You have a beautiful voice, love." He muttered softly in between in his kisses. You could feel the smirk going on his face as he held you tighter into his embrace, you also smirked knowingly because you knew for a fact that you had the worst singing voice in the world - but that never stopped you because of how much you loved to do it anyway, and Al often said how much he loved that about you.

"I love the sarcasm just oozing out of you, babe. Did my, amazing singing, wake you?" You replied, emphasising the 'amazing singing' while turning around to face him as he connected his hands behind your back- trapping you into him. He laughed softly as you grazed his blonde hair way from his face, he kissed your nose and replied, "No, I woke up to watch the show."

He grinned sheepishly nuzzling his face into your neck as your hands held the back of his neck, pulling him into you. You laughed anyway and shrieked when he suddenly placed his hands on the back of your thighs to lift you onto the unused part of your kitchen counter. You tightly wrapped your thighs around his waist for security as he settled in his spot in between your thighs, rubbing his face into your warm chest.

You blushed at his actions and at the thought of him watching you sing those words that were unconsciously towards him. At that very thought and the look on your face, a grin stretched onto his beautiful face as he asked you- already knowing the answer, "Was it about me, baby?"

You stared deeply into the light brown eyes with tiny specks of gold that you had would fallen in love with over and over again and replied to him as your hands moved from his neck to hold his warm, pink cheeks and smiled lightly, whispering, "It's always about you Al."

He smiled and uttered your three most favourite words before his lips captured yours while he carried you off to bed to show you just how much he really loved you.

"I Gotta Good Man."