Snow > Gray Fullbuster <

Where Gray gives you a cold surprise.

(N/N) - NickName

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

You had experienced all types of weather- from sunny to raining and from wind to lightening but you had never seen what you often heard what people called; Snow.

You always asked what it was because of how much you loved the weather no matter what it was- hot or cold; someone always caught you just laying outside basking in the beautiful weather of the day. Sometimes you even fell asleep to the cold breeze of the night and awoke to the warm glow of the morning sun- those times were your favourite memories.

Living in the desert meant a dry summer and dry winter for you all year round ever since you were a child. It also meant that you had never witnessed Snow. People often spoke of it and you were amazed at the thought of it.
You didn't mind living in the desert though because you were just okay as long as you had a roof over your head and food in your stomach everyday.

You were a person of the simpler things in life. In fact, you thought that was your favourite thing about you. Loving the simple things made the smile appear on your face much more often than usual.

But that all changed when a few years ago in the desert when Mother Nature had decided to stop providing you and your family with the much needed resources you had to have to survive.
Droughts occurred and their was no more water. Diseases spread from rotting corpses and others lost the fight to go on and that was what also took your family away from you.

- Time Skip a couple of years later -

With no home or food, you had settled in the forest and saw a little man watching you practice your magic.

"I've had enough!" The short and old man exploded, leaping into the air as he crazily waved his hands around making you flinched away at the sudden action, his words suddenly made sense in your ears and just when you were about to question him, he began to elaborate.

"You are coming with me! And you are joining my guild! And there I will take care of you and I wont take no for an answer! There are many wizards there and You, are an exquisite wizard! We will become your refuge and your family. That is that!"

Tears stung at your eyes as you watched the man, nodding your head furiously to his request while mumbling grateful words. Reaching for the man, he accepted your hand and you took the chance to pull him into you- hugging the soul out of him. He petted your head whispering things about how you were safe now and you continued to cry wondering how this all happened.
After the tears were dry the man introduced himself as Master Makarov who you then later learned was the Master of the guild known as Fairy Tail. He nurtured you back to health and then proceeded to give you your guild mark stamp in your favourite colour, wherever you chose on your body.

You were then introduced to the Fairy tail wizards and they welcomed you with open arms, the Master informed them of your back story and you proceeded to tell them about your magic and how the Master saved you from your downward spiral.

-Time Skip to several months later -

In the guild hall, everyone had grown to like you very much but there was four people who definitely stood out; Natsu- and his blue little cat, Happy, Lucy, Erza and lastly Gray.
They invited you to go on missions and you went on amazing adventures with them.