Oh My God > Roy Mustang <

Full of Surprises.

(F/F) - Favourite Flower.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

You didn't know what was wrong, maybe you had done something wrong but nothing came to mind. After dating Roy for six years already, something like this has never happened.

Sometimes it made you want to cry because maybe he didn't love you anymore. It all started about two weeks ago when Roy started becoming more distant towards you, first you thought he was just preoccupied with work and he was trying to figure a case out- so you let him be so he could do his job.

Then he began avoiding you like the plague; whenever you entered the room, he would go straight to the exit. Whenever you spoke to him he would only reply in haste one-word answers.

When you first noticed the distance you got angry. Whenever something happened between the two of you, no matter what he would always sit you down and force the truth out of you until he could come to a resolve and kiss you again. But this time it was like he was letting your relationship go; almost like six years meant nothing.

You yelled and screamed with clenched fists and tearful eyes but he held that stone cold expression, trapped in the corner and listened to what you had to say. You swear that you saw his eyes soften for a second before it was gone and his fists tightened, like he was restraining himself from rushing to you and hugging you- kissing your face like you wanted.

A week ago you had rushed into the Central Command Centre asking for Colonel Mustang. You already knew where his office was- having visited him for your own scandalous desires, leaving you both extremely satisfied when you left, but this time you wanted to know if he was here at work or if maybe someone was with him.

You didn't doubt Roy Mustang- you knew he loved you and in return you gave him your whole being along with your life. But nowadays the distance sometimes led you to think of all the possibilities for him leaving you so lonely. Was he with another woman? You hated to think like that and you knew how mad he would get if he could read your thoughts but your own sudden insecurities clouded your mind.

But now after a whole two weeks without having a full conversation with him you had given up. You knew you didn't deserve this and as soon as your ridiculous boyfriend came to his senses he would wake up from his stupid shenanigans and come to you and hold you like he was supposed to, showering you with kisses and compliments.

It also didn't help that you had missed your period.

You definitely knew now that you should be very worried- what if you were pregnant just as your relationship was flowing into a downward spiral. You didn't know if you could handle being pregnant alone, you were an independent and strong woman- something that actually attracted Roy to you but you were also dependent of him and he also loved that.

This time though you had had enough. You were going to get to the end of this and become a family, God Dammit!
That morning, also the morning of Roy's and yours six year anniversary, you woke up- alone as per usual- and grumbled curses of annoyance thinking of Roy waking up early to get to work. When was the last time you both woke up together in each others arms?

You had breakfast and got dressed- leaving to go straight for Colonel Mustang's office.
Storming into the building, people greeted you but you kept walking. It was like these people wanted to stall, purposely making it harder to get to the location you wanted. You began getting angry thinking about these people protecting Roy for whatever reason. You saw Riza Hawkeye; Roy's First Lieutenant and you narrowed your eyes at the way she was smirking at you, what the hell was going on?