Purpose > Saitama <

Why were You put on Earth?

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

You were bored, hungry and bored. Nothing to do in this stupid city, you didn't even know why you were here. What was your purpose? Did you even have a purpose- probably not if all you ever did was eat, sleep, poop and repeat. You felt as though you truly had no real reason to be here, you weren't even living.. It felt as if you were only existing.

You had no living relatives around to be with, they were all overseas and living their own lives in contentment. Sometimes if you were lucky they would waste some of their time to call you, asking how you were only to give themselves an excuse to talk more about themselves and boost their own ego about how great their lives were. Yeah, you had no living relatives.
Sometimes, only sometimes, they even had the audacity to ask for money if times were tough. You would only smile and give them a taste of their own medicine as you went on and on about the loads of cash you could bathe in and how they couldn't have any because it was all received through 'hard work.' Hilarious.

Only last week something peculiar happened and it wouldn't leave your mind. You figured it wouldn't leave you alone because it was the only interesting thing to think about since.. a long time ago. Whenever you were doing something productive or even just sitting in the park, watching the sky change from light blue to a darker and cloudier one, the thought never left your mind. It annoyed you a lot.

There was another monster in the heart of City Z and it had to appear when you did. The monster actually had the audacity to approach you, questioning you about why you didn't seem scared. You swore you almost fell asleep when this disgusting thing began to talk about his name and his objective in the city. You honestly didn't care about him or the city itself so why did he have to bother you? And then he thought it would be okay to take a swing at you when you suggested that he should talk to a psychologist, maybe it was because you interrupted him.

A man of non-existent hair then came out of nowhere, looking extremely bored when he noticed the monster. He didn't think it was that big of a deal till he heard you coughing on the ground with blood covering your clothing. You only coughed and then got comfortable, too much pain spreading throughout your body to move an inch and you only turned your head when the bald hero who was dressed in a ridiculous yellow suit punched the monster once and he exploded.

He literally exploded. This monster was about the size of a double-decker bus, probably more and his guts and blood went everywhere with a single punch from the most ordinary-looking man you've ever seen. You had to admit you were very surprised by his power, you knew he knew shouldn't be underestimated and you grew slightly frightened when you noticed him walking towards you with an emotionless face but worried eyes.

Okay, now up close you had to admit he wasn't that bad looking. He seemed pretty dense but that was just  about it- maybe if he had hair, but who were you to judge since you probably looked like crap right about now. The man introduced himself as Saitama who was a hero for fun. You were slightly confused by that, why would he do this as a hobby? He seemed like he could be the highest of S-class heroes but oh well.

That was about a week ago and now you had no idea where this man lived or how to thank him, he did save your life after all. He didn't look that enthusiastic about it but you couldn't complain because that's probably how you were looking twenty four/seven. Nevertheless this man wouldn't leave your mind and it caused you to become much more aggravated than usual. Walking through the deserted City; thanks to the monsters, you constantly looked over your shoulder for the man- quietly hoping he was there.