Tsundere > Gajeel Redfox <

Gajeel has never felt this way before.

(M/T) - Magic Type

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

One day you were seated in the Fairy Tail guild watching all your friends and fellow wizards in peace before the place was attacked. The Phantom guild had destroyed your guild and one of the element four; Gajeel Redfox was the one to blame- if you wanna get specific.

Everyone including yourself had to take shelter in the basement while they tended to their wounds they had gotten from the sudden attack. Huge and thick bars of Iron were dropped or thrown in threw the roof and the walls so everyone had to run underground where we then had to stay to wait for the guild hall to be repaired.

After a while Natsu, Gray, Erza and Lucy had come to the guild to see that it had been demolished- they were angry, probably angrier that the rest that were injured or just upset. Then the horrid fight between Phantom and Fairy Tail had begun. They wanted to take Lucy with them but you guys weren't going to let them take one of your Fairy Tails!

There was a huge cannon that Erza had managed to stop with her armour- but she also took a hit from it too. It would've had a way bigger impact if she wasn't there so everyone was eternally grateful. After that Natsu and his team but also Elfman and Mira took out the element four; the strongest team in Phantom. They had to give up- especially when Master Makarov came in and used Fairy Law against the opposing Master.

We had won but their were casualities. Some wizards including yourself had gained serious injuries and had to be taken to the busted up infirmary. Your wounds were bandaged and you were bed-ridden for weeks, you could've sworn you were on the verge of a coma and your whole body stung like it was on fire.

You were a strong wizard, you were a (M/T) wizard- but mortal wounds still hurt you, especially if they were done by dark and evil magic. You felt so weak and you hated the fact that everyone was still in the basement taking jobs on the broken request board without you.

After weeks had past, you were finally allowed out of bed and with the help of Lucy and your crutches you made it to the basement where everyone cheered at your recovery- patting your back and asking how you were doing. You smiled gratefully, basking in the feeling of being noticed and loved by your guildmates and you slowly limped your way to an empty table- not noticing you was in the next table, also alone.

"YOU WANNA FIGHT, ICE POPSICLE?!" Natsu's loud shrill echoed through the guild, startling you but also bringing a smile to your face when you rolled your eyes.

"Natsu! You better not wreck the guild- it's already ruined upstairs!" You shouted back from your seat. Natsu grinned at you and Gray scoffed murmuring words that Natsu had accidentally heard earning him the perfect moment to punch Gray in the face- hence the beginning of another fight.

Weeks later, people had mentioned that you still needed your crutches but you simply shook your head- you wanted to heal faster and you supposed if you got moving, doing normal things like actually walking on your own then it would work faster.

Sitting in the new guild hall, it was bigger and even better. It felt unusual because you were so used to the old one but you were still happy that your guild was back to how it was where everyone could come together and become closer as a family and go on missions to get paid.

The master had came in, asking how you were before he simply sat on your table and introduced to new members of the guild. Being the curious person you were, you looked around Gramps to see where he was pointing to see two of the element four from phantom here; Juvia Lockser and Gajeel Redfox.