Valentine's Day > Saitama <

Valentine's Day with Saitama

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Valentine's Day was tomorrow and you were super excited. You were extremely eager to see what Saitama might do for you, even though the two of you weren't actually a couple. You only hoped that he would figure out your signs and catch on from there but the man was too oblivious for words.

You were currently using Saitama's computer in the living room of the apartment, observing all the ads and gifts for Valentine's Day- you tried not to get your hopes up too much but you were too excited. This would be your first Valentine's Day with Saitama because you had met him less than a year ago and you only hoped he was thinking something along the same lines as you.

Meanwhile Saitama was relaxing on the couch, watching TV as his eyes would occasionally drift onto to your form. It was as if he couldn't help it but he also didn't mind, the bald hero was eternally grateful when he met you because it was as if you ignited some sort of fire inside of him that he thought he had lost. The thought made him happy but exploring these new emotions was quite nerve-wracking, especially when he could talk to no one but an emotionless and naive cyborg.

Saitama had seen your wide smile when you explored the images of Valentine's Day and when you happened to remind him for the tenth time. That smile gave him a sickening feeling in his stomach but it also made him strangely happy and it made him want to continue making you smile. But there was a problem; Saitama didn't see the point of Valentine's Day and it bored him.

"Saaaaaai! What are you doing for Valentine's Day?" You exclaimed loudly in a whiny voice. After staring at all of the gifts; especially like the big teddy bears, you had become ecstatic. Yes, you were single and seeming a bit desperate but you were also quite passionate about love and celebrating the day with the man you had grown very smitten towards seemed like an amazing idea to you.

"Eh? Oh uh.. Nothing?" He answered with his finger half way up his nasal passage to touch his brain. As soon as you turned around he could already see the pout on your face and slowly took his finger from his nose, eyes trained on the tv but also feeling your stare.

"Bu-But Saitammmmmma!" You whined, pouting even more as you crawled from the computer to sit extremely close to the man on the couch. His cheeks grew red from watching you crawl towards him but as soon as you looked up to his face, he immediately averted his gaze towards the tv again.

"Valentine's Day is stupid (Y/N)-chan." Saitama nonchalantly replied, acting as if he wasn't affected by your actions or close proximity but he didn't realise the effect his words had on you. Your face went emotionless but inside you were only sad, if Saitama was going to be that way, then fine- you weren't going to force him to do anything he thought was stupid.

"Okay." You replied shortly, standing quickly to rush into your room. Saitama watched you with worried eyes, he didn't mean to seem rude but he was only stating what came to his mind, he had a habit of speaking before thinking and this time he actually felt regretful for his actions.

"Sensei, there is a monster in City A."

Saitama turned his head slowly to see the blond cyborg standing by the front door with an urgent look on his face. His eyebrow twitched in annoyance at the sight of his stubborn disciple and stood up to go as he was already wearing his hero suit out of boredom. He hesitated, unsure if he should tell you that he was leaving or just exit without a word- just to play it safe, he did the latter.

An hour or so had past and the lack of complaining or talking for that matter had you growing curious. Usually you would be listening to Saitama and Genos bickering back and forth by now, but there was nothing but a television playing the news on low volume. You walked out of your room and called out for anyone- getting no reply.

This only made you angrier when you thought about Saitama just leaving you alone instead of taking you; he knew you liked to tag along but now he decides to leave without even informing you of his whereabouts?

Meanwhile within that hour that had passed, Saitama and Genos had already killed the monster as Genos had decided to take charge and try to prove himself to his Sensei. Genos managed to weaken the ugly thing before Saitama was getting impatient and punched it. Genos sighed to himself but as always, he was amazed at his masters power and couldn't wait to gain strength like that.

Walking through the city that was only partially destroyed, Saitama still had no idea what he could do to make you feel better.

That was until he saw a sale at the local supermarket and got an idea.

It was the next day which also meant it was Valentine's Day but you weren't feeling all that great, your sad mood had continued through the previous afternoon and the night. You were almost tempted to greet your two best friends when they walked through the front door but flashbacks of Saitama's words stopped you.

You tiredly got out of bed and stretched, scratching your face while half awake but you suddenly jumped and stilled to listen to a clatter of something odd in the kitchen.

You changed into some clothes that weren't your pyjamas and ran your fingers through your knotted hair. After that was done you finally exited your bedroom to enter the kitchen.

You stopped at the sight of Saitama frustratingly mixing some batter in a bowl while Genos stood by with his notebook, staring at his sensei and then jotting things down.

Your brows furrowed when you saw an empty box of red velvet cupcakes mixture in the trash and then giggled slightly which accidentally gained the attention of the bald man.

He gaped at your presence and slammed the bowl on the counter causing some batter to fly from it. You laughed as Saitama looked as if he had just been caught committing a crime and you smiled when you saw how embarrassed he looked with his blushing face.

"M-morning.. (Y/N)-chan." He uttered when he avoided eye contact. Genos stared at the man, confused about his masters suddenly perplexed behaviour and then looked towards you, greeting you with a nod of his head as he began speaking,"Good morning (Y/N) and Happy Valentines Day as Sensei said it was."

The bald man perked up when Genos spoke, his eyes becoming wide with an accusing stare and he slowly turned to you when he began to slowly bring the cupcake trays from the draw to place the batter in.

"Uh.. You weren't supposed to come o-out yet.. But uh.. Be my Valentine (Y/N)?"

You already knew your cheeks were turning red now, a huge smile made its way to your face as you practically skipped towards the bald man. He stared in a baffled expression, nervous and unclear about your answer and you surprised him when you grabbed his arm to hug him.

After feeling Saitama nervously hug back, you let go and stared at his nervous face, smirking to yourself as you leaned up and Saitama's eyes widened at your actions when he thought you were going to kiss him.

Your face reached his level and you opened your mouth to lick a bit of the cupcake batter off of the bald mans red face. He stood astonished with his eyes and mouth fell open in surprise. The feeling of your tongue on his cheek, making its way to his chin sent shivers down his spine and you smiled in triumph when you got the reaction you wanted.

"Of course I'll be your Valentine Saitama-chan.. That tasted good."

Saitama then realised how much he would love Valentine's Day from now on.