Stupid > Jellal Fernandes <

To protect those in your heart.

(E/C) - Eye Colour

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

- Back Then -

"Now! Which one of you brats came up with that ridiculous plan!?"

You flinched at the loud and screechy voice as Erza, Shô, Simon, Wally, Millianna, Jellal and yourself huddled together in hopes to protect yourselves. The boys seemed to grow some courage and protectively stand in front of the smaller children like yourself, Millianna and Erza. You were grateful for their bravery but you also stared worriedly at the boys, especially at Jellal who opened his mouth to confess that he was the one to come up with the plan to escape from the Tower of Heaven.

Their were countless people trapped on the island, forced and abused into labour with poor sanitation and little to no food. The weak ones were killed off instantly and those who disobeyed had to face the whip. You never wished that upon anyone, Jellal in particular and so you had to stand up in order for Jellal to back down and not take the blame.

Whimpering was all that was heard when Jellal opened his mouth to shout before his breath got stuck in his throat when you got up, head cast down in shame and ready to take the beating for the people you considered family.

"It was me.. And o-only me." You whispered quietly. You face showed no emotion but Jellal knew better than that when he saw the tears slowly cascading down your face.

He opened his eyes wider, furrowing his brows in desperation when he began to shout at you and the guards. You mindlessly walked towards the guards willingly but stopped when Jellal managed to grab you.

"N-No! It wasn't her! Please don't! (Y- (Y/N)!!!!" He shouted as his voice cracked. You pulled away harshly as the other children whimpered with tears in their eyes as they watched the guards slap Jellal across the face so he could let you go.

The boy yelped in pain and you had to bite your lip from doing or saying anything to make the situation worse. A painful squeal left your mouth when the guards had enough and got a grip on your hair, tugging you to another room to give you your punishment.

You were still, harsh and slow breaths leaving your mouth as two guards stalked on either side of you, gripping your arms in a tight hold as they dragged you back to your cell with your friends. You had no idea how long you were kept in solitary confinement but it felt like hours, your face was bruised with dried blood covering it and you no longer had the energy to fight. You were only glad because you felt like it was worth it, as long as they didn't hurt the others.

"(Y/N)!" You heard Jellal scream as he sat on the floor awaiting your arrival. You were in so much pain, your face stinging like it was on fire and you had no energy to even lift your head to look at the blue haired boy.

They threw you in the cell and locked it behind you, Jellal and Simon immediately coming to your aid to help you into a better position as you hissed in excruciating pain. Your back was cut with whipping marks and the marks made the children cringe with tears stinging their eyes, knowing you willingly did this just to protect them.

"Hey, it's okay- I-I'm he-here.. (Y/N) please don't close your eyes." You heard Jellal murmur as you laid against his warm body. Tears were felt falling onto your face and you knew the blue haired boy was crying as he softly wiped your filthy hair from your face.