> Alphonse Elric <

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

You didn't know exactly what the brothers went through, the pain and suffering they had endured to become who they were today. All you knew was that they were both strong; physically and mentally, they were inspirational and your idols to say the least. That was why you always felt so troubled after being with Alphonse Elric.

His older brother; by one year, was kind and determined to get his younger brothers body back. He was hot-headed, attractive and smart (when he had to be.) He immediately grew on you like a big brother since you didn't have any siblings. Your parents had moved away when they figured you could take care of yourself- you spent so much time at the Rockbell house that they didn't bother waiting for you anymore.

You were more independent than you were given credit for, you were grateful to your parents for seeing that and even more so when this meant you could see Edward and Alphonse every time they came back to Resembool for visits or repairs. You could see Alphonse..

Nevertheless the admiration you held for Edward was nothing more than that because it would've been pretty awkward since it was Alphonse who was your boyfriend. He was only a year younger than Edward, making him fourteen- the same age as you.

Since his age was close to Edwards, you figured that they could probably pass as twins, baby pictures weren't an option since it got burnt along with their home. You imagined what he'd look like, his hair and his facial features. The smile on his face when he saw you or the frown when he noticed you were upset. It hurt you that you couldn't see these things though. How badly you wanted to touch him, skin on skin.

Edward also took note of this, silently allowing himself to have another reason to strive for his goal. These two brothers were so pure and their morals were pure too, that's why it took longer to get the job done, with more pain and suffering to endure.

"(Y/N)..? I-.. I'm home.." In the room you shared with Winry, you had been sitting on the floor awaiting the arrival of the sibling brothers. You had gotten carried away when only Alphonse occupied your mind, hence losing track of time and now you would have to explain why you had tears leaking down your cheeks nonstop.

You didn't want to make Alphonse feel guilty and you mentally cursed yourself for failing to hear the loud banging of footsteps that indicated Alphonse's arrival. At least he was a gentleman so he wouldn't enter the room unless you said so because he secretly feared walking in on you changing clothes.

You know a delayed answer would worry the boy so you had to say something, "W.." You paused and took in a breath, "Welcome home Al, one second please."

You felt better when your voice travelled smoothly, looking at the bottom of the door to see a large shadow. You kept breathing evenly and slapped your face lightly to stop the tears, drying your face as you quietly stood and walked from one wall to the other to relax your rapid heart, "Come in, love."

You knew Al would hesitate when being called such a cute pet name and noticed the door knob slowly turning, shaking as it did so. A large metal armour head poked through the gap too see if he was in the clear before he fully opened it, bent down a little and walked in to finally greet you as he had been wanting to do for about a month and a half.

"H-hey (Y/N), I-I missed.. You.."

You smiled and blushed, looking at his feet when your face went hot. He got closer to you and lifted a large black-gloved hand to cup your jaw and make you gently look at him, once you met those red lights for eyes, your own began to blur again.

He jumped when you unexpectedly hiccuped and fell against him, "UH WH-what's wr-wr-wrong!? D-did I do s-s-some-something?! I'm sorry!"

Warm tears ran down your face and met under your chin to fall on Alphonse's chest plate, he grabbed you gently and sat down as he put you in between his legs to hug you better.

"Al-Alphonse, I missed you!"

Your words were choppy but loud too and the Elric didn't know whether to reassure you or quietly comfort you.

"... What's the matter? Are you hurt?" His voice echoed in his armour and it brought another round of tears, "I'm so sorry Alphonse, I-I love you.."

Your suddenly quiet voice startled Alphonse. He wasnt sure what to expect when you cried and apologised, "I uh- I love.. You too."

He was never confident in saying these intimate things which was why he was so adorable to you but right now he felt sort of useless when his precious girlfriend was crying right before him, "You.." You took in another breath, "You don't deserve this Alphonse. You're so perfect and I'm sorry for being selfish but I want to see you.. I want to touch and kiss you- I'm so sorry this happened to you."

Alphonse being shocked was an understatement. He was gobsmacked and embarrassed, he had know idea how to respond to that. He didn't understand why you suddenly felt the need to confess your inner thoughts to him and felt saddened by the thought of you keeping it in for so long. In truth, he actually wanted to hold and kiss you so bad it hurt. Mentally, he was driven because of you and physically.. He wasn't here.

"H-hey now.. It's alright- pl-please stop crying (Y/N), you're so much more beautiful when you don't have tears on your face."

He paused to think of what to say next to reassure you before his words were repeated in his mind and he jumped, "A-Ah I-I mean, not th-that you ar-aren't be-be-beau-beautiful now! I mean you're always be-beautiful! I ju- ah I-I'm sorry!"

A giggle unexpectedly left your mouth when you leaned up to wrap your arm around Alphonse's head, hugging him so tightly that it would've probably left a human Alphonse breathless. He was silenced at your actions and wary of what you would say next, "Al.. It's okay, I'm sorry you had to see me like that.. I-"

"NO!"

You jumped and fell back when he yelled suddenly, scaring you as you heart hammered in your chest, "I-I'm sorry! Just don't apologise f-for that, please! Anytime you think o-of these things please don't hesitate to talk to me! I fe- feel the same way you do.."

He paused and muttered under his breath, echoing only for a second in his armour, "I.. Want to... Kiss you too.."

He yelped after speaking such embarrassing words but felt relieved when you caught a glimpse of your smile, "You're so adorable! Alphonse, I'll be looking forward to the day you come back to this house in your natural body, okay?"

You kissed the spot next to his mouth on the helmet and felt accomplished when he silently yelped again, not expecting you to do that as it didn't happen that often. He hugged you closer to his body, silently wishing to have his body back soon just for you.

Edward's smile had dropped from his face when he wanted to greet you after Al did, instead, he had been listening behind the wall with hard, golden eyes that only reflected cold, hard determination to persevere for his little brother's happiness.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Might be ooc cause it's been a while :P xx

- Oriana__3