Saved Me > Saitama <

Had he been searching for you, like you had been him?

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

'Citizens of City Z pay attention. Please stay in your homes and do not exit until further notice. I repeat do not leave your homes, as their has been a monster sighting- this is a Level Tiger warning.'

Your head sprung up from where you were half asleep on the couch in your small home. You listened quietly, turning the volume down to your television, and heard a sudden explosion that seemed to erupt out of nowhere.

You jumped out of your seat, feeling slightly dizzy from your speed, and ran down the hall and into your bedroom to throw on a jacket and some shoes. Adjusting your hair away from your face you sighed to yourself as you left the bedroom and ran out of the front door, making a beeline straight to the monster invasion to find the hero you had been searching for.

You made it in time to see a monster laughing sadistically as he exploded multiple buildings with some sort of canon on his shoulders. He continued to laugh and roared out his backstory just like every other monster you had witnessed. You hid behind a car, careful to make as little noise as you could but your shoulders slumped when you saw Golden Ball and Spring Moustache already at the scene, beating the suddenly weak monster that had defiantly over-estimated it's power against some A- Class Heroes.

The monster fell to it's demise and you only looked around to see if the hero you wanted had came for the monster that was already defeated. Police soon arrived and began searching for wounded people, digging through the rubble and debris of the broken building and car wreckages. The two heroes either didn't see you or simply dismissed you when you weren't looking because they let you walk back home- again feeling severely disappointed.

- Time Skip -

Two months had passed and the City was quiet. Nothing bad had been happening and the earlier damage done had been fixed and repaired as if nothing occurred. Obviously no one dared to speak about the previous attack so they wouldn't jinx themselves but knowing you lived in City Z, something bad was bound to happen one of these days.

Resting in your seat in front of the computer, you continued to scroll through news websites that stated all the new and recent heroes who had devoted their lives to getting paid to save the people of all the cities.

Nothing really caught your eye and once again, disappointment filled your system. How were you supposed to find that man that saved you about a year and a half ago.

It made you upset to think that he could be forgotten in your mind. His powers were amazing yet he wasn't even recognised or on the hero registry. The way he so effortlessly defeated the monster that had captured you, had you mesmerised and fearful at the same time.

How could an ordinary-looking man like that kill that disgusting monster with one punch? Every morning you woke up to that scene replaying in your mind and every night, you were wondering when and where you would be able to meet him again.

You didn't want to be too late and forget his face since that was all you knew, apart from the fact that a younger robot looking man had called him 'Sensei.' It intrigued you immensely an-