Lost Dragon Slayer > Gray Fullbuster <

Protector.. Admirer.. Maybe Something More?

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

No one knew who you were, meaning you were great at your job. No one even knew you actually existed which meant you were basically a professional at your job. You didn't necessarily get chosen for this job, you actually appointed it to yourself.

It wasn't even actually a job, it was like.. a mission. Yeah, a mission that lasted your whole life. You tried to stop and find some other meaningful thing to do with your life but that boy.. he drew like the sunlight that drew a flower out to bloom in the spring. He, himself was like the Earth and you were the moon. You were attracted to him like the moon was drawn into the earth. The attraction could be compared to gravity.

It was almost like he supplied the gravity to keep you around and you loved that you could be there for him. Every night you went to bed and every day you woke up, he was there in your mind. You still remember the way his eyes gazed into yours causing you to melt and become completely still all at the same time.

They way his high-pitched child voice spoke out your name gave you chills and you never wanted him to stop saying it. His warm hand held your fragile one, his skin was cool but the embrace was warm to your soul. His smile made every thing seem.. brighter, in a way only he could do. You couldn't understand why he made you like this but you knew that one day you had to approach him and find out.

You didn't want to seem like a stalker- if anyone saw or asked, it would definitely seem that way but it wasn't the case at all. In fact, you were actually really lucky no one knew about you because you had no idea how to explain it to them. It wasn't stalking- it was like... Protecting. Or maybe even admiring him from afar and in secret. You were always with him but you could never find the courage to talk to him. You actually had multiple chances to speak to him but you were afraid that your overwhelming feelings would scare him away.

You had no idea why you felt so protective towards him, it was almost like love, you could swear it was sometimes when you looked at him but you weren't sure and you didn't think you were old enough to say such a deep and meaningful thing.

You remember when you were younger, when you spent your childhood with Ur, Lyon and Gray. Ur had lost her daughter and you had lost your best friend. She was so young but you almost felt like her sister and Ur was heartbroken but she knew she couldn't dwell on it. So in the process of moving forward, Ur had suddenly gained a child named Lyon as her pupil.

You weren't so much a pupil, you were more like Ur's company and she always welcomed you after she had found you crying in the snow- almost at the brink of hypothermia.
But she didn't know you actually liked the cold and you were perfectly fine.

Anyway, fast forward a long while later and Gray Fullbuster had come into the picture. His presence knocked the oxygen out of you and from the first moment you laid your eyes on him, something clicked inside of you. He was very persistent and stubborn but he was also distant and hard-headed. You liked that very much about him but you wished he would let you get close to him.

As time passed he became very powerful and his ice magic was expanding immensely. But he was doing it all for the wrong reasons and then his anger and revenge made him go after Deliora as soon as he found out where it was. That demon monster killed his family and he couldn't let go of the past.