Kawaii > Laxus Dreyer <

Kawaii in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Laxus Dreyer had lost count on the amount of times he's walked by the same spot, everyday and the same time just to see this person. He couldn't deny how god damned adorable she was and he was almost not ashamed to state it out loud. The girl's aura screamed innocence and purity and she was just so.. Kawaii to him.

Something about her natural, glowing beauty and the curious look adorned on her face made Laxus want to approach her so bad but he was also nervous; nervous of her reaction, nervous of his own reaction. What if she noticed him just as much as he noticed her but she thought he was a total creep. He wouldn't know how to deal with the humiliation but he knew now that he had to get over that and talk to this girl who had landed herself a comfortable spot straight into the Lightening Dragon Slayer's head.

He watched as you walked through the town, you watched everything as if they were all dazzling pieces of art and that made Laxus intrigued. You were never still and you were so kind to people who passed you, it was as if you had been through this street so many times that the townspeople had been expecting you. That didn't sit right with Laxus though, he felt like he should at least know your name since he's had an eye on you for a long while now.

'This is it.' It was around twelve now and Laxus knew you would be disappearing around this time so he had to suck it up and lead his feet in your direction. You were looking at a jewellery stand with a sparkle in your eyes as you took notice of the intricate designs and the bright colours when Laxus was suddenly at your side. You moved your feet to the right to observe more of the accessories before a force made you stop, you quickly turned to face the large force to apologise but stilled when you saw it was the man who you had seen countless times before. You noticed him appearing whenever you did, you noticed how he seemed to watch you as you made you way through the town and you also noticed how his eyes never strayed from your delicate form for too long.

"Eeh! O-Oh, sorry!" You squeaked involuntarily. The man smiled at your embarrassed complexion with a somewhat cocky grin that made you freeze. The fact that the blond man was about a whole head taller than you, made you curl into yourself but that grin did unusual things to your insides. He chuckled, which confused you, and brought his arm up to rest behind his head where he very noticeably began to flex his prominent muscles.

"It's alright beautiful." His smooth voice made your heart beat faster like crazy and he smiled at the sight of your motionless form. He was arrogant and confident, that was obvious, but why did this same man watch you with so much admiration written on his face.

"Y-you, I-Ive seen y-you around be-before, you following me or something?" You uttered, cursing yourself very visibly for becoming a stuttering mess in front of this charming man who had definitely caught your eye.

This time it was his turn to blush deeply and become a nervous clutter of a man. His cheeks became dusted with a pink hue and he seemed to hide his cheeks in the fluffy collar of the large jacket he wore. He would only look down to his feet or his hands that were now down in front of him and he only perked up, wide eyes distinguishable when you took a step forward, towards him so you could hear his answer with an inquiring expression on your face.

"U-uh.. No! I-I mean not re-really.. I just- ah.. I think yo-you're really kawa-Cute!- I mean beautiful! Uh.."

"A-and..?"