What Time is the Right Time? > Natsu Dragneel <

It wasn't supposed to happen like this, But you were glad it did.

(I absolutely loved it when Wattpad deleted half the chapter- I think it's called 'save' for a reason, Wattpad.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

You knew you should've been more careful and you knew that if your mother had found out she would've disowned you without a second thought but you couldn't help but feel happy knowing that there was now a tiny little human growing inside you.

No one noticed that you had stopped taking missions about three weeks ago; when you found out you were pregnant. You never stood out like that but you didn't mind because at least you got stay with Mira as you watched wizards come home from the missions they had accomplished.

You were currently sitting at a table that was full of your team mates; the whole 'team' would now be delayed for nine months. Natsu sat beside you with his arm sitting protectively around your waist while he boasted about his latest mission that he and his team had completed. You smiled in delight, you small hand rubbing your stomach when you thought about when you were going to tell Natsu that you were currently carrying his child.

You knew that people would notice soon- much to your dismay. Everyone in the guild goes on missions to get paid and what would you do? You had to get money to save and provide for your unborn child. Natsu would especially notice very soon because you were his right hand man- you two were the best team and it wasn't just because of the mutual love and connection you shared.

You two thought alike and it often scared some people because of how much you had in common with Natsu and vice-versa. But this time you just hoped that you could convince him when you told him you just didn't feel like it. Hopefully his dragon senses wouldn't beat you into letting him know you had another life inside of you, you wanted to tell him yourself- but you still weren't sure how.

"-eeling okay?" Lucy's sweet voice knocked you out of your dizzying mind, gaining your attention when you looked at her, raising your brow silently to ask her to repeat her question.

She leaned over the table, proceeding to place her palm over your forehead while Natsu watched this in a puzzled manner.

"What's up?" You asked while you sat still, letting her continue to feel your face.

"Lucy, if you wanted to have an excuse to touch me, you could've just said so." You playfully giggled, rolling your eyes while you flipped your hair over your shoulder.

Natsu's hold on you tightened when you felt him chuckling beside you and Lucy just growled in frustration- sick of people teasing her about love interests. She grumbled to
herself and sat back in her seat while everyone else at the table laughed to themselves. Erza continues to eat her strawberry cake, Gray is daydreaming as Juvia is next to him talking about her ever-lasting love for him and Natsu is just itching to do something to entertain himself.

With a sudden bang on the table thanks to Natsu's fist, your sudden shock was then replaced with fear when Natsu excitedly screamed out, "UHHH I'm so bored! (Y/N), let's go on a mission!"

Watching Natsu's grinning face made you upset when without a sudden thought, you looked to Gray who watched with a bored face when he suddenly perked up as you screamed his name- startling yourself along with everyone else in the guild.