Indirect Care > Killua Zoldyk <

Killua was different from Everyone else.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Passing through the trees, you held your composure with a grim look covering your features. You stomped through the bushes, avoiding the clear paths so you could hide from enemies in your surroundings. Everything was green and it gave the ultimate illusion of peace and tranquility when really these trees were covered in another's blood at one point. The thought made bile rise in your throat but you had unfortunately learnt to keep it down because you were also one of the people spilling blood.

It wasn't your fault though, the people were just so greedy and they only cared for themselves. Making friends was a major risk when they could turn around and stab you in the back within a second of shaking hands, agreeing to the an unofficial agreement to complete the game together. Game, that's right.

It perfectly matched though, the fact that the people were greedy, selfish and developed sociopathic tendencies in the game of Greed Island. You had to collect one hundred cards to win the game as the reward was fifty billion Jenny but in all honesty you were sort of bored. At first this was like a new adventure for you and the fact that entering the game physically moved your body into the game sounded pretty awesome, but now it all looks like just another island on the globe.

You had been in the game for around eight months and word had quickly gone around about a solo girl, only thirteen years old, defeating many players; not enough to kill most of them unless the situation called for it. You were somewhat feared by most and hunted by other players. You kept your distance and hardly spoke a word and soon enough whilst spying on others because you had nothing else to do, you heard about two boys, only twelve years old. They sounded interesting and a bit too optimistic to play this game but who were you to judge.

The boys were described of as being strong, unpredictable and a very good team. It sounded nice to have someone like they did.

- Flash Back -

"Baka! What are you doing, you really think someone pathetic like you can become a Hunter?!"

"Honestly you would die within seconds of entering-"

"Entering?! She's too stupid to even get there!"

These words told by your family, the people who you depended on as they were the first people who had loved you right as you entered the world. The first people you loved as well, why did they put you down like this? Did they not see the harm and destruction they were causing or was it their intention?

Your mother, father and older brother sneered maliciously when noticing the tears in your eyes as you escaped the previously quiet dinner table. You had been fondly speaking of the Hunter exam and it was only a few days before your twelfth birthday so you wanted to attempt the test that so many people had lost their lives in.

You wouldn't let them stop you though because you knew they only put you down so you could stay safe, but also to treat you as a slave making you cook, clean and take are of the house acting like a maid, a stranger to your own family. It was disgusting, and as your warm tears littered your cold, hard pillow, you wouldn't let them win. You were going to pass.

- Now -

All alone, you passed the exam but with casualties which was to be expected. You were scared by the death and pain of the exam, the mental and physical anguish endured almost made you give up a number of times but you wouldn't be discomforted to say your family kept you going as you felt like you had something to prove but you weren't going to wave it in their faces, you never wanted to see them again.