Trap > Ayato Kirishima <

The Trapper and the Trapped.

*Mild swears and blood etc - no shit if it's Tokyo Ghoul am I right.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Ayato Kirishima was getting bored. Ayato had been walking in the alleyways of his territory when he was distracted by a scent that halted him immediately. This scent immediately salivated his mouth and he found his feet unconsciously heading towards the source.

Ayato's blue eyes twitched as an unknown emotion swirled inside of him. His brows had furrowed on his face and he licked his lips when walking down the streets of Japan. He kept his head down while his wild and dark tresses fell over his eyes, his hands clenching in the pockets of his tight, black jeans.

He followed this person, unable to come to any conclusion about why they smelt so damn 
attractive. He had to plan an attack and devour the source of the smell. It enchanted the boy, causing the occasional shiver to run down his spine and watching this girl as her wild tresses blew made Ayato want to drag you into the alleyway and have himself a great meal.

But at the same time he wanted to enjoy himself, he wanted to savour the time with you and wait until the right time. The thought of obtaining your trust only to have your withering, bloodied self screaming for mercy under him, filled the young ghoul with an immense sense satisfaction and accomplishment.

Ayato craved you and the thought of another ghoul ravishing you, made the Black Rabbit want to kick someone. He couldn't see your face, nor did he care to but the second you turned into an apartment building, he knew he wanted to see you again.

_._._._

He caught you again and followed you into the local park. You were alone and it made Ayato quirk a smirk before he seated himself next to you, determined to make you his.
Ayato found himself speechless at the close proximity between the two of you. He was; ironically, being devoured by your scent, he found wanting to bathe in the smell. It was so
enticing that it encouraged him to speak, "Oi.. Let's go on a date."

You glanced to your side to observe the egotistical-looking male. He was striking in appearances and his boldness made him all the more attractive. You observed the boy, somewhat scrutinising him under your stare as he increasingly became uncomfortable. He had a short-temper and he was tempted to kick you before you measly nodded with a slight pink hue on your cheeks.

Ayato's eyes widened as he never thought it would actually work out, he smirked inwardly as his plan was already on track.
The both of you walked throughout the shopping streets of the city, he was quite and so were you. You didn't know what to say nor do, Ayato became increasingly menacing to you, heck in the moment of agreeing to a date, you were so shocked that you forgot to ask for a name.

The boy beside you winced as if thinking of something before heading into a cafe. It was nice, but probably not one where you would go for a date though. The people looked a bit sleazy with their shabby clothing and nonchalant behaviour. He turned to you when you both took a seat by the window and you looked around to avoid his piercing gaze, "The names Kirishima Ayato.. Call me Ayato."

_._._._

Days turned into weeks and on top of that, the number of dates increased. You were surprised because of how normally introverted you were towards other people; especially boys, you found yourself becoming excited to be with Ayato on dates. He continued to surprise you by taking you to places that you thought were a bit mediocre but you didn't complain because of the amount of dates you hadn't been on.