Let me be your Hero > Tamaki Suoh - Song AU <

Tamaki Suoh, the Prince and his Damsel in Distress.

Ouran High School Host Club <3 <3

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

"Let me be your hero."

Tamaki wasn't sure what drew him in. It was already half way through the school year and he hadn't even noticed you, you were just another school girl who didn't bother attending the Host club so how could he or his friends know you?

Tamaki found himself staring at you a lot more than anticipated. It made him annoyed but he didn't see why he shouldn't because he thought you were an absolute masterpiece. The way your hair seemed to flow so effortlessly down your back, and how adorable the blond thought you looked in the traditional yellow dress of Ouran Academy.
Your face seemed so smooth and alluring, Tamaki often found himself wondering what you would do if he was to approach you to rub your fragile-looking face.
Sometimes he even thought that he, the 'Prince,' wasn't worthy to be in your heavenly presence.

"Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back?
Would you cry if you saw me crying?
Would you save my soul tonight?"

Multiple dizzying questions about you and himself were constantly running through his mind. You seemed too delicate and peaceful to him, it puzzled him to think you sat alone during school breaks. He often wondered why you would be alone, hardly smiling with your plump-looking lips.

"Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh? Oh, please tell me this.
Now would you die for the one you love?
Hold me in your arms, tonight."

You looked sad to him, he disliked it a lot- in fact he loathed it. A beautiful princess like yourself didn't deserve to constantly hold that stone cold expression on your heart-shaped face. He could see that you kept your distance from other people and he wanted to know what your reaction would be if he were to talk to you, become friends with you and maybe more..

"I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away."

It was after school when Tamaki was approaching his limousine to go to his mansion. His friends in the Host club had already left to go home or gone to study and when he heard an unfamiliar squeal, he immediately tensed and turned to the source of the feminine sound.

His bright purple eyes had landed on your form when it looked like some men were forcing you into a limousine. He recognised the man standing by the open door to be your father and it frightened him to see tears about to spill from your gorgeous orbs that he admired so much, ones that he would do anything for to see them glowing with happiness towards himself.

It appeared that you had been thrashing from the tight grip on your arms, the men only held their ground and did as their boss; your father, had told them. Tamaki's eyes had widened beyond belief and he only thought with his wildly thumping heart when he dropped his belongings to dash straight towards you.