thirty four ;;

| excuse any typos |

Slowly, the waves slap against the hard rocks. August catches glances of the white lip of the waves, rolling over like honey. The sweet smell of water, the outside — fresh air. The warmth of the small fire.

Gemma, who sits soundly next to her staring at the stars. While August thinks about her future.

The silky smoke, slips from her cracked lips as the wind slips around her neck. Dragging her thick hair against her cold skin.

"Harry's passed out." Gemma giggles, sitting back down on the sand. August didn't even realize she left.

"My baby." August chuckles warily, looking down.

Gulping August, smiles at Gemma sitting up to assist to her boyfriend. She spots Niall, on top of Louis giggling, assuming he's drunk she smiles. Taking in her life right now, taking in this moment. She looks around, absorbing where she is, and she loves it.

"Baby, baby. Come on papi get up." August smooches his lips gently, nuzzling her nose into into his curls, smelling his coconut shampoo along with the scent of smoke printed into his hair.

"Mommy." Harry says, almost incoherently

"Come on, my love. Let's get you home." August grunts, helping him up. Suddenly, he vomits on the sand, kneeling as his stomach empties of all the alcoholic beverages that he's consumed.

Gasping, August groans looking away quickly.

"Come on baby, the car is parked in the lot. Wake up, please." August groans, his mouth smelling of cranberries.

"Mommy— don't feel— good." Harry burps

"Let's go." She whispers

"Who needs a ride?" August yells

"Me!" Louis and Niall say in sync, sitting up. Niall smiles at Louis, kissing his cheek.

"Then let's go, Niall put out the fire. I'll come back, and clean our shit up." August groans at Harry who vomits more.

"Gemma, you coming!" August asks

"Nope, I'll walk." She says back, the fire burns out. Niall yawns, walking with August and Harry.

The sound of crickets and thw soft flicker of August's lighter is heard as they walk. Tiredly, bags under Nialls eyes. Louis, who is tited yawning and Harry who droopily drags himself across the bare pavement.

"Fuck, it's getting chilly." August shivers, breathing slowly. Enjoying the sound of the water crashing against the walls near them.

"You fucking puke in my car, you clean it up." August warns as she unlocks her car.

"Alright mami, shush." Niall says tiredly, kissing her cheek.

"Mhm, I know." Louis smiles sleepily, pushing his hair out his face like a little kitten.

August, plunges the keys into the hole. Turning it swiftly, quickly she drives away. Swerving as she makes her way out the lot. Not a long drive, dropping off Niall at his house.

"Bye, thank you." Louis smiles

"You're going with Niall?" August asks

"Yes, love you." Louis blows her a kiss, which makes August smile.

Pushing the door closed, August drives away. Looking at Harry who is slurring for her to let the windows down.

Complying she rolls them down, driving smoothly making her way to her home.

"Come on papi, let's go." August helps him out the car, leading him to the door. Up the stairs, into the bathroom.

"Let's get these clothes off." August smiles, stripping him naked while he slurs incoherently.

"Get in the shower." August says, turning the knob letting the warm water fall onto Harry's broad chest.

"It's cold!" Harry whines, rubbing his eyes. Crying softly, as he sniffles.

"Oh baby, don't cry." August pouts

"Mommy. M'tired." Harry yawns, while August cleanses his body with vanilla creme, scented soap.

"I know papi, let's just get you cleaned up."

Several minutes later, Harry is fresh out the shower wearing his usual plaid cotton pants. Drinking coffee as August cleans up.

"I'm finished, it is two in the morning." August sighs, pushing back her hair. Still in her heels and dress.

"You can sleep. I'm fine now, I'll clean up." Harry nods

"No, no it's okay." August pouts

"No, I'm wide awake. I'm sober, those pain killers did wonders. I'm fine. I just need to drink more tea and my tummy will settle. I will clean, you sleep." Harry pushes her gently, leading her upstairs.

Taking off her heels, she lays in the large bed. Harry tucks her in, giggling she kisses him. He closes the door gently, heading down the stairs to clean.

Fishing his headphones out his jacket he plugs them in his phone. His ears fill with the sound of slow, calm music as he mops. Cleans everything, feeds Oreo and then be decides to do laundry.

Upstairs, he vacumes all over. Cleaning the bathrrom, scrubbing both sinks and baths.

Sighing, he opens the windows, drawing the curtains. The sun rises as he finishes.

He jogs to his home, fetching some clothes and slipping some sweat pants on with a plain red shirt. Along with some black socks, ignoring his shoes.

Sighing, he closes the door of August's home. Proceeding to make more coffee.

A sleepy August makes her way into the kitchen. Smiling at the scent of bleach and pine.

"Wow," She says in a rapsy voice. "You did a great job, fucker."

"Why thank you." Harry chuckles

"Go shower, I'll change the sheets and fetch your clothes from downstairs, yeah?" Harry kisses her forehead, smiling.

"Okay Daddy." August smiles, walking away.

Shaking his head, he opens the back door. Proceeding to get her clothes. Sighing, he walks up the stairs, through the kitchen. With a fresh warm towel placed in hid large hands along with a black shirt and leggings.

"Here's your clothes. I'll make us some breakfast, yeah?" Harry asks

"If you want. I have bacon, and eggs amd waffles, and that waffle maker thingy." August laughs

"Alright."

August leaves the shower, in her towel. Giggling at the smell of bacon.

"Fuck you Styles. Why are you so amazing?" August asks

"I don't know, it comes naturally." Harry giggles sliding her a plate.

Walking over she kisses his lips, smiling into the kiss she hugs him tightly. Their lips smacking, she grips his big cøck through his sweat pants. Groaning he melts into her touch, leaning back into the counter.

"I fucking love you." Harry sighs

"I love you too." August smiles, sniffling as she pushes her tongue into his mouth. Gripping his body tightly, never wanting to let go. Moaning, she pushes against him, wanting to feel more of his warmth. His touch.

"I love you." August wipes away her tears, looking up at the green eyed dork.

"Why are you crying, my love?" Harry wipes away her tears.

"I don't know, finally I feel like.. I'm happy.." August sighs

"Me too."