seventy four ::

"Nathan, stop doing that." August growls, slapping his back repeatedly. He cowers, laughing loudly as he continues to poke Andrew with a fork.

"Give me this." Harry snatches Nathan's phone from the table, putting it in his pocket.

"No, Dad, please. Give it back." Nathan whines, his lips twisting in annoyance.

"No, since you obviously don't know how to behave." Harry defends crossing his arms over his jersey.

"You suck," Natalie mouths, smirking at Nathan.

"Ugh, fuck." Nathan groans, slamming his fist gently on the table.

"Five hours," Harry raises his eyebrows, scoffing

"No, Dad, come on!" Nathan groans, yanking at his hair

"Six, stop yelling." Harry says sternly, pointing his finger at Nathan.

Nathan rolls his eyes, walking away from the table to sit on the couch. Harry kisses his daughters cheek, asking her how she is. Responding with a small, "good" she walks away.

August kisses Harry's cheek, his hand lands down on her ass.

"Daddy, you no hit mommy." Andrew frowns

"That's right, you don't hit mommy." August smirks

"Fuck you," He whispers

August laughs loudly, bumping her hip into his so she can finish breakfast.

"You shouldn't be hitting anybody bunny." Harry raises his eyebrows, Andrew stutters, shrugging his shoulders.

"I no hit nobody," Andrew smiles widely

"That's a lie," Nathan mutters as he walks into the room.

Andrew frowns at Nathan, sitting up from his chair.

"Andrew that's enough." August warns

"Andrew, get your shoes on you have to go to daycare today." August sighs, pulling up her hair into a ponytail.

"And you and Natalie are going to your grandparents house." Harry sighs

"Go get your shoes on." August waves

"You look so fucking hot in your uniform." Harry groans, pressing his body against hers,

"Nope, get off me. You need to drive the kids to school and I need to do my lips." August

Harry groans, rolling his eyes while his hand squeezes her bum. Firm in her tight, navy work pants.

"Come on papi, you need to be there by 9." August says, sticking a piece of bacon in her mouth.

"Fine, fine." Harry sighs, pressing a kiss to August's cheek before walking away to the front.

He slips on his, Maroons, grabbing the keys from the hook to load his children in his car. August walks out of the house, waving towards the car as Harry begins to pull off.

"Mom's calling you." Nathan sighs

Harry frowns, looking back to drive backwards rolling up the window.