forty one ;;

| excuse any typos |

    ^ how harry looks now, in this time excpet with blonde hair and more pale skin..

-/-

August groans, as they walk through the airport, tired from the small get together they has the previous night.

"We are almost there." Harry sighs, pushing his hair back. Running his fingers through his freshly dyed roots.

"I need some coffee." August sighs, arching her back so she stands up straight. Walking normally, instead of slumping.

"Mm, you look nice today. We can stop by one of these stores." Harry nods

"Really? I'm wearing monkey pajama pants with a James Bond shirt that I got when I was like twenty one." August scoffs

"Oh, twenty one, those days in.. when nokia's were cool and bellbottoms were sexy." Harry teases

"I'm not that old, you dick." August growls, "It was 2011, not the.. 80's or some shit—"

"Look, a coffee place." Harry points

"Whatever, Harold." August spits

"That's not me name." Harry mumbles

"Buy me coffee, Daddy." August whines, tugging on his hand. Biting her lip, batting her eyelashes.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Harry scoffs, laughing

"Nope, because I know my Daddy will buy me coffee, yeah?" August pouts, trailing her finger down his chest to his thick belt buckle.

"Mm, you're such a little tease." Harry chuckles

"Come on." August groans, pulling Harry, pushing her bag over her shoulder more.

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks." A tall, brunette smiles

"Hello, can I uh get a vanilla latte  with a shot of that caramel creamer." Harry says slowly

"And you?" The brunette smiles

"Peppermint mocha." August smiles

"Okay, be ready in a sec." She smiles, taking Harry's money.

"We have to go in ten minutes." August groans, checking her phone.

"Mm, I know. I have a watch." Harry wiggles his arm, giggling she kisses his arm.

"I loveee you." August slurs quietly

"I love you too." Harry smoochds her cheek, rubbing her nose against his.

"Peppermint mocha, and a vanilla latte." A deep voice says loudly

"Mm, thank you." Harry nods

Casually they walk through the airport, waiting in line to give the employee their tickets. The smell, of— something August can't describe fills her nose as she enters the plane. Harry shoves the bags into the cubby, along with August's small purse.

Quietly, they sit, while August rubs her belly in order to calm her nerves. Her legs, relaxing the muscles tightening, every now and then.

"God, it's been a while since I've been on a plane." Harry moans

Suddenly, a woman sits down next to Harry. Her perfume, almost suffocating him. Coughing, sniffles, her perfume absolutely toxic.

"I'm hungry." August moans, rubbing her belly.

"Drink your coffee." Harry rubs her thigh, trailing down her knee.

"M'horny, and my feet hurt." August pouts