forty four ;;

• please go read my book fREAK •

^ read this please & thank you

-/-

"Harry? Shit, come on wake up." Tina says anxiously

"We need to go ma'am!" The paramedic yells

"I'm— I'm coming!" Tina yells, "Get in here, help him, he needs to be calmed and give him water." She tells Veronica, and Camila.

The two girls rush to his aid, gently Veronica slaps his face. He mutters incoherently.

"Mijo? Wake up, papi. Come on." Veronica whispers, gently pushing his blonde hair out his face.

"August." Harry mumbles

"No, honey, it's Veronica."

"Is he okay?" Jorge asks, walking it with a cold towel.

"I don't know, he's mumbling.. and his face is really pale." Veronica groans

"Sit him up," Jorge orders, Veronica grunts as he drags his body, leaning him up against the wall.

"Dame la agua." Veronica says sharply, "Where's Camila?"

"Camila!" Jorge yells

"I'm coming," She yells, tripping and falling in the doorway.

"Grab the fucking water." Veronica rolls her eyes, at her daughter.

"What happened?" Camila asks, getting up from her fall.

"Yo no cé, su novia esta en la hospital!" Veronica yells

"No gritas!" Jorge whispers

"levanta te, levanta te." Veronica whispers, slapping the wet cloth on Harry's face.

Whining, he wakes up his vision blurred and his thoughts a mesa but all he can feel is pain, and utter disappointment and another feeling he just can't describe.

"Are you okay? How do you feel?" Camila asks

"I'm.. okay, I guess.." Harry looks away nervously, his head hurting from the fall. His elbows bruised along with his bicep.

"August is at the hospital." Jorge explains, "Tina hasn't called anyone, but I think Caesar is there also, do you want me to drive you?" He asks

"Yes, please." He nods, rubbing his head.

"I'll get some ice, for your head." Camila says quickly

"Thank you."

Harry walks down the stairs, groaning at the pain in his head. Camila gently places the ice on his head, Veronica unlocks her car. Jorge climbing in the drivers seat, Harry is the passenger.

"I'm assuming they took her to that new hospital they made. I don't think they would take her to Rush, the new one is closer." Jorge sighs, as he drives pulling out the driveway.

Harry sniffles, his stomach churning at the thought of loosing his baby.

"It's okay, it's gonna be okay." Veronica shushes, rubbing his curls.

"Thank you." He chokes

"No problem, mijo." Jorge nods

After, what seems like a 2 hour drive, they meet a white hospital.
"We should go to the emergency room, they had to have brung her in through there." Veronica says quickly, gripping her brothers hand.

Harry walks quickly, pushing his hair into a small bun. Opening his shirt a bit, having he's picked up a sweat extremely nervous.

"Hey, hello," Veronica waves