character asks (answers)

Scene One: [The Lounge, 10:21AM, Downtown Chicago]

Soft chatter fills the lounge, the dim lights shining on the adults who sit. Drinking wine, and eating small cheese squares. Harry groans, as he drops his cheese square for the third time. Leaving a faint yellow stain on his dress pants.

"Can everybody, like be quiet." Rina sighs, pulling out her notepad. Where all the questions are written.

The adults sit up, August crosses her legs and well as Harry who pulls his leg up to rest on his knee. Alicen, who pulls her hair up that lays on her naked shoulders. Aaron, sits quietly sipping his wine. Whereas Niall, Liam and Zayn obnoxiously laugh loudly at videos on the blonde boys phone.

"Question one," Rina says loudly, gaining any lost attention, "flashing lights asks, Harry to hit her up." She rolls her eyes, looking at the tall boy who frowns.

"No thanks," Harry says simply, bringing the wine to drink.

"She also says, August-- make a sex tape so I can watch it." Rina purses her lips, shrugging

"How about, no?" August laughs, flipping her long hair behind her shoulder.

Rina softly chuckles, "And for Liam, she asks, why aren't you in the story, daddy?"

"Typical." Zayn scoffs

"I don't know, ask Arina. She's the writer." Liam shrugs, sipping his wine.

"Pdmss, long underscore asks, Aaron. How old are you?" Rina smiles sweetly at the boy, watching him sit up to answer.

"I am twenty six." Aaron smiles

"How sweet," Rina smiles fondly, "she also asks, August, will you ever tell us about when you adopted Natalie and Nathan?"

"Sure, I guess, but someone has been slacking on writing certain chapters." August whistles

"Whatever," Rina scoffs, rolling her eyes. "I have school, you know that." She mumbles, rolling her eyes flipping through the pages of her notepad.

"Right." August hums, Rina sends her a glare, turning to the correct page.

"She also asks Harry, have you ever regretted staying with August?" Rina asks, while sipping her orange juice.

"Not really-- no, I love her and I love being with her. I have no regrets." Harry answers proudly

"Okay, same person. This is for Niall—" Rina groans lowly, slapping her hand on her thigh. "You cannot smoke weed in here, Niall." She whispers

"Why not?" Niall frowns

"My parents are outside and if they come in and see that, they won't let me finish the Q and A." Rina smacks her lips, brows furrowed in annoyance.

"Fine, fine," Niall groans, putting the joint out on his boot, setting the brown stick in his pocket.

"As I was saying she asks, how long have you and Harry been friends?" Rina coughs into the crook of her elbow.

"Dab," Harry whispers

Rina frowns, smacking her lips, "No."

"Well, since... maybe fifth grade." Niall answers, nodding

"And, for August she asks, do you think you'll try to have another kid?" Rina clears her throat, before stuffing a handful of skittles into her mouth.

"I don't know, Rina made me have a uterus problem." August smacks her lips, frowning at the short brunette.

"The story was lacking, I had to." Rina shrugs, flipping the page in her notepad.

August only rolls her eyes, whereas Arina sets her attention on Harry, "She asks, how innocent do you think Natalie and Nathan are— laughing emoji, eyes emoji."