eighty six ::

(Logic - Break It Down ft Jhene Aiko)

They sit, quietly on the grass giggling as Natalie plays with Rivers long hair. River giggles as Natalie kisses her cheek.

"Let's take a picture." River smiles

"No, River." Natalie smirks

"Yes, baby, come on. You're beautiful." River sighs

"I know that, I just don't want to take a photo." Natalie chuckles

"Cocky much?" River grins smugly

"I thought you liked confident girls." Natalie sighs, giggling

"I do, I find it sexy." River smiles

"Do you find me sexy?" Natalie asks, her demeanor changing as her eyes flick up.

"Of course, give me your phone. Let's take a picture." River groans

"No," Natalie says

"Please," River smiles

Natalie rolls her eyes, handing River her phone. She presses her thumb against the home button.

River presses the camera app, snapping pictures of them. She giggles loudly as she looks at Natalie's dumb faces in the picture.

She presses the small square that hold the pictures, frowning as her eyes lay on pictures of nude girls, and screenshots of sexting.

Natalie's smile fades away as she realizes what's going on.

"Who is this?" River whispers

Natalie snatches her phone from River, standing up.

"Why did you lie to me?" River sniffles

"Because —"

"I thought you loved me! Or just felt something like that for me!" River screams

"I do!" Natalie yells

"Then why are you talking to other girls?" River sobs

"I can't help it, I need—"

"You can't help it?" River scoffs

"Let me finish!" Natalie shouts

"No, fuck you! So you have been having şex with that bïtch Karol and whoever else?" River gasps

"Yes, but I don't love them! I only love you, and that's it. Why—"

River slaps Natalie's face harshly, hitting her face continuously. Natalie shoves her back, pushing her on the ground. Stepping on her chest, with one foot as River closes her eyes. Tears pouring down her temples.

"I don't like it when you hit me." Natalie growls, her hands slowly wrapping around Rivers throat.

"You're crazy! You're insane!" River screams, trying to squirm from Natalie's hold.

"I'm not crazy!" She screams, "I'm okay, I live a normal life... I'm normal... I'm okay now, I'm better!" She sobs

"You're fucking insane!" River shovers her fist into Natalie's face causing her to tumble off of her. Falling onto the grass of the park.

Natalie turns over, brushing her hair out her face.

"I don't care anymore. I'm done trying." Natalie gasps

"Just go away." River whispers

"Maybe we'll fall in love again in the next life and maybe then I'll be ready for you and maybe then it'll all be okay." Natalie sighs

She walks away, her heart torn in tow bleeding as the blood fills her chest coming up her throat as she chokes in the thick liquid. Falling to the ground as she struggles to breath, her throat caught as the flashing lights of the cars fan over her face.

You need to go home, you'll get them in trouble. You need to go home.

She mumbles incoherent words, the anger bubbling inside of her.

I need to find a way to wake up. Why am I so ill, why can't I ever feel satisfied?

Teach me how to love like you, maybe you can make me see how valuable it is and how good it can feel. Teach me those sweet things that'll calm my nerves and set my soul on fire.

I need to feel, I need to feel. I can't feel anymore and it— somehow it hurts. It's killing me.

Why can't you help me?

"Hey baby, what's going on?" Harry smiles widely as he lays his eyes on Natalie.

Soon his smile fades as he catches her appearance. She hugs him tightly, her sobs growing louder with every breath. Her screams filling the house.

I can't find it, my sanity. How can I live like this, how can it still eat me away. I'm decaying, inside I'm decaying.

There's an emptiness that only few ever fill and I somehow missed the meaning of love that is real and it compliments my scars that will.

She's dying.

+

short but needed i guess, im planning to have everything come together in the way it was suppose to be and maybe ill end it soon? idk mates