eighty three ::

for anyone who didn't understand, nathan took a dose of heroin which he then passed out because his body didn't agree with the drug. his thoughts meshed together and created that one dream.

head.cars.bending by the 1975

+

The soaked brush glides across the canvas, soaking into the pores of the thick cloth. She blows out the smoke, frowning as she concentrates. Her pulse relaxed as the painting swarms around her, the setting lively as she can faintly hear the music behind her. The lights flash and--

"August?" Harry asks

Her attention fades away from the painting and it melts around her as her room is shown behind it. She looks at Harry, nodding her head up. Asking him what he wants.

"You gonna make dinner tonight?" He asks

"Nope, you do it. I've got some emails to read." August blows him a kiss, smiling faintly.

"Alright, alright." Harry rolls his eyes, walking down the hallway. He pats Natalie's back, frowning at her tired demeanor.

"You alright doll?" Harry asks

"I'm good," Natalie lies, she hasn't really been able to sleep lately. This time it's worst. Two days, no sleep.

"Are you sure, Nat?" Harry frowns, his finger pushing up her face. Her eyes tired, under her brown eyes lays bags.

"Yeah, I'm good just haven't been able to sleep." Natalie croaks, her eyes lulling her body feeling groggy and disgusting.

Harry frowns, sighing as he turns around to think. "Did you tell them at the doctor?" Harry asks

"It never came up." Natalie shrugs

"Nat, not sleeping can really hurt you." Harry folds his arms, sighing as he tries to think of a solution.

"I know," She sighs, "I don't know.. why I can't sleep."

"We're ordering take out, I'll make you some tea. I'll be back with some medicine. Go upstairs and take a warm shower, or bath and put on some comfy clothes." Harry kisses her cheek, his lips lingering as he pulls her in for a hug.

"Okay, dad." Natalie whispers

Harry smiles sadly, watching his daughter slowly pad off. He curses under his breath, wiping his eyes. He calls the Chinese place, ordering the food. Off to the store, bringing Chanel and Andrew with him.

"Are you sure you don't taste like chocolate?" Andrew sighs

"I'm sure." Chanel sighs

Andrew smacks his lips, Harry frowns as he reads the labels on the medicine. Finally he picks up some Nyquil. Along with some butterscotch lollipops and some gel for August. He buckles Andrew in his seat, along with Chanel. Running in quickly to the store to pick up the food.

Natalie lays in the bath, the black water coating her skin as she stares at the wall. Her vision blurring, but clearing. She lifts her hand, turning it as the colored water drips from her skin.

"Fuck," She whispers, "I feel like shit." She sits up, draining the water her movements slow as she washes her body, wishing River was there to rub her dainty hands against her body.

She dries herself turning the fan on, slipping on her large pink sweatshirt along with some plain black shorts that hug her thighs. Her fuzzy cat socks, she wraps her hair in a turban brushing it through as she examines her face.

"I look like shit," She chuckles, she pulls down her skin, her eyes rolling back. Her hands slap down on her clammy thighs. Her eyes flick down to the bottle of bleach, she grips it reading the label.