fifty six ::

nathans appearance; he's very tall, somewhat lanky but he's got some meat on him. he always wears bright colors except on the weekends, his hair cut is like zayns haircut when he was in OTRA. he's fair skin, somewhat pale but tan at the same time. he has dark brown eyes, with plump lips not too thin but not too plump. his nose is thin, kinda. he has a birthmark on his cheek that travels down to his jaw.

natalie's appearance; she has long wavy hair, it's a very light brown like nathan's. she has dark brown eyes, with lips thin and pink but not too thin. she's fairly tall, she likes wearing leggings and big shirts. she has dark circles under her eyes mostly all of the time, due to her lack of sleep. her nose is thin, and her breasts are fairly small for her age

+

Quietly they sit, thick smoke surrounding them. Alicen's eyes droop slightly, the effects of the drug consumes her mind. August's head lays on Alicen's lap, while her legs drape over Harry's thighs as he leans against the couch. The blunt placed between his fingers firmly.

"The— the cake was really good." Alicen slurs

"Mhm." August hums, patting her arm.

Harry sighs lightly, rubbing August's thigh. While Alicen stares at the clock, wondering what time it is.

"I have to go," Alicen frowns, "I have work at twelve."

"Drink, drink some water before  you go." August says softly

"Yeah, yeah sure." Alicen nods, walking to the kitchen.

Harry slides his body down, laying on the floor. He grabs August's blunt, putting it out at the bottom of his shoe. They both fall asleep soundly on the floor, bodies tranquil.

But soon, Nathan and Natalie are sat too long at the bus stop. So they decide to walk home. Annoyed with their parents, forgetting them on such a hot day.

The door quietly creaks as Nathan enters, sniffing the air he laughs softly.

"It smells like weed in here." Nathan whispers, laughing quietly

"I know." Natalie smirks

"Let's go draw on dad's face." Nathan smiles widely

"Get the marker." Natalie grins

And so, Nathan sits drawing on his fathers face. Shaping his eyebrows, and filling them in. Drawing on his lips, lining them up.

"Your art skills are perfect." Natalie smacks her lips, eating the rest of the Lays.

"Thanks." Nathan smiles, his hair toppling over his face.

Harry twitches, frowning he sits up. Nathan stuffs the marker in his pants, kicking away the top.

"Oh, fuck..." He groans, rubbing his eyes, "you walked home?"

"Yes, Mom said if you don't come at 3:40 then walk home." Natalie smiles sweetly

"Oh, cool. Get dressed, gonna get a hair cut Nathan." Harry groans

"I'm dressed." Nathan shrugs

Harry picks up the blunts, walking tiredly to the kitchen, the marker soaked into his skin.

August quickly sits up, mumbling incoherently.

"We walked home mom." Natalie mumbles

"Okay, good— good job." She mumbles, laying on the couch falling alseep again.

"Come on Nathan lets go." Harry says groggily

"I wanna come." Natalie squeals hopping up off of the floor.

"Come on, come on." Harry mumbles, rubbing his eyes.

Nathan pushes his hair out of his face, walking down the steps. His jeans pressed again his waist firmly. Shaping his crotch, as well as his bum. Natalie follows behind him, licking her fingers. Her large shirt concealing her small bust.

Harry sleepily pushes the key in the ignition. Driving away as they put their seatbelts on, until they finally meet the busy part of their neighborhood. Parking in the lot, Harry groans loudly, stretching his limbs. He looks in the rearview mirror frowning, he gasps.

"What the fuck is on my face?" Harry growls

Nathan covers his mouth, stopping his laughter from escaping. Natalie looks away, biting away her smile.

"You little fucks!" Harry groans, looking back at them as they laugh loudly. Nathan gasping, choking loudly.

"I'm gonna kick your ass Nathan, I know it was you." Harry grumbles

"I wouldn't do such a thing." Nathan lies

"Come on lets go." Harry sighs

They enter the half empty salon, the employee frowning at Harry's face.

"Do you have a bathroom?" Harry asks

"Yeah, right behind there." The lady says

Harry walks towards to where she pointed. Leaving Nathan and Nat to sit on the large purple couch.

"Do you have an appointment?" A small brunette asks

Nathan nods, "For Cortez."

"Well, come here. Sit on this chair, you want it trimmed?" She asks

"No, no, you see the shaved parts? I want those cleaned up and right here, lined up." Nathan explains

"Okay." She nods

Harry stands in front of the mirror, scrubbing his face harshly with paper towels. Washing the marker off his face, until you aren't able to see any of the marker.

A small sigh leaves his mouth, past his swollen lips. He spots Nathan in the chair, getting lined up. Nathan smiles at him sweetly  Harry only smiles shaking his head.

"Daddy, come here." Natalie says

"What?" Harry asks

"Let's take a selfie, for my snapchat story." She smiles

"I don't want to be on your story." He sticks out his tongue at her.

"Please, come on." Natalie whines

Harry rolls his eyes, sitting closer to her.

"Could you hold the phone, your arms are longer." Natalie says

Harry nods, grabbing her large phone. Tilting in a bit, they pose, Harry snaps the pic.

"Thanks." Natalie smiles

"Mhm." Harry kisses her cheek, sitting back watching his son. Suddenly his phone buzzes.

august 💓 you're out?

harry 🍁 yeah w the kids, getting nathan a haircut

august 💓 im gonna go grocery shopping

"Okay, finished." Nathan sighs

"Looks good, now I can do this." Natalie slaps her hand down on Nathan's head where there's a scarce amount of hair, swiping roughly, she yells, "Bald!"

"Fucking quit." Nathan grumbles, pushing her away from him.

"How much?" Harry asks the employee.

"Ten, seventy five." She smiles

Harry pulls out his wallet, paying the lady. Harry ushers them out quickly, "Let's go to Culvers? Yeah?"

"Sure." Nathan sighs

"Looks good." Harry smiles

"Thanks dad." Nathan smiles

Harry nods, before grabbing Natalie's hand and walking across the street. His phone rings loudly, sighing as his feet hit the pavement. He answers his phone.

"Hello?" He asks at the unknown number.

"Harry? Hey baby, I've missed you. August told me I've got grandkids!" Anne squeals