sixty nine ::

^ natalie, how she looks ↓

"Mom, can Karol sleepover tonight?" Natalie asks sweetly

"Yeah, sure let me confirm with her parent." August mumbles as she roughly brushes back Andrew's hair, his small arms angrily folded together. Angry at his mother for being so rough.

"I can call her right now." Karol smiles, pushing her glasses up further onto her nose.

"Okay darling," August smiles, at the fairly tall girl. She hands August her large phone, the line trilling softly.

The two girls both stand quietly on the steps, waiting for August to finish talking to Karol's mother. August hands Karol back her phone, padding up the stairs telling the girls to follow.

"I think you've got some clothes up here that will fit Karol?" August raises her eyebrows, her ass jiggling as she walks her tight adidas shorts, very revealing.

"I think so, she can just wear one of my white shirts and shorts." Natalie says, her blood boiling under her skin as she grows extremely impatient.

"Okay, there's food downstairs and ice cream in the basement. If you're up late, don't make a lot of noise. Your father and I have to work tomorrow." August says, scratching her arm.

"Okay mom," Natalie says calmly

"Behave yourselves." August warns, raising her eyebrows before leaving the two girls alone.

August pads down the hallways, only to have her nearly naked fiancé haul her over his shoulder. She squeals loudly, her face being met with Harry's wet back. Fresh out the shower. She pinches his bum, making him chuckle in excitement.

Gently, he swings her over his shoulder setting her down slowly. Before he slaps her ass, "That ass, mommy." He whispers

"Keep your hands to yourself, go get ready for work before you're late." August giggles, as he presses kisses all over her face, blowing raspberries on her neck. He picks her up once more, as she squeals loudly, smiling widely.

"Oh, I love you, I love you." Harry laughs, pressing sloppy kisses on her neck.

"I know, I know." August gasps, laughing

"Mmm, I've gotta get dressed." Harry winks, setting his lovely and soon to be wife down.

"Oh, Nat's friend is sleeping over. Her name is Karol." August smiles

"Oh the one with all the freckles?" Harry asks

"No, that's Cassie. The Mexican girl, Harry? The one with the glasses." August rolls her eyes

"Mhm, don't remember her." Harry shrugs

"She came over a couple weeks ago, I painted her nails." August smiles

"Aren't you fun?" Harry smirks, kissing her lips quickly before padding up the stairs.

"Mummy, please don't finish my hair. I won't draw pillows on the wall anymore." Andrew whines

"Nope, sit down. Little shit, you're going to have to keep your hair like this all night. It's so dry bunny." August groans

His feet pad onto the floor, he bursts into the room only to sigh at the two girls kissing each other.

"Get the fuck out." Natalie whispers

"Bite me." Nathan scoffs, grabbing his concealer from her dresser and leaving out.

"I thought you said we were going to--"

Natalie yanks on Karol's shirt aggressively, "I know what the fuck I said, please Karol don't make me angry." Natalie smiles sweetly

"Calm down, and maybe I'll think about it, bitch." Karol smirks

"How about you make me?' Natalie laughs

Harry quickly gets dressed, in his uniform trying to snap his walkie talkie on his belt. Only to have it fall off his waist, angrily he picks it up. Walking down the stairs in a hurry, kissing his lover goodbye and setting off to work.

August manages to put Andrew down to sleep, she gets a text from her friend Shanti, to come over her house to have a couple pills. A friend from work, really. Knocking on Natalie's door, she peaks in the two girls sitting quietly on their phones.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to my friends house and it'll be quick. Andrew is sleeping, please be quiet." August says softly

"Okay, mom." Natalie smiles sweetly, August nods, padding down the stairs and opening the door to leave.

Natalie sighs, pushing Karol down to sit on her waist. Toying with her small breasts, and soon their bodies coat with sweat. Moans strained against their lips, gasps so loud. Hopefully Nathan doesn't hear it. Natalie can't help but groan loudly at the way she moves her hips onto hers.

Rubbing themselves against each other, so incredibly horny they are. So young, and so eager to feel that rich pleasure. That sweet sting of an orgasm, to swallow down her moans, gulping them down as it enhances the pleasure.

"Does River make you feel this good?" Karol gulps, her lips pressed against Natalie's cheek.

"Shut the fuck up-- before I make you stop." Natalie yanks at the girls hair, not wanting to think about the short haired girl.

Karol nods, her eyes rolling back as her long hair clings to her sweaty body. Her hips stuttering against Natalie's moist skin. Her body jerking as she orgasms, her lips twisted in pleasure.

Thump, thump, thump. Those footsteps go..

+

karol's a thirsty hoe, (bitch didn't even last long) wanted to fuck natalie.. but here's a filler, there will be more later.

questions?

anything you want to see happen to Nathan/Natalie?