eighty seven ::

M.O.N.E.Y by THE 1975
BE ALRIGHT BY KEHLANI

excuse any typos

He bucks his hips up, groaning softly. Soft whines leaving his mouth as her hands touch over his naked chest.

"Keisha, gosh." Nathan moans

"Do it harder, please." He groans, normally finding anything sexual quite boring. Replacing it with the sweet sensation of pain.

"I don't want to hurt you." Keisha groans

"It doesn't hurt, it feels good." Nathan assures, kissing her lips gently.

Keisha pinches his skin harder, digging her nails into his flesh. He moans loudly, into his hands. Gulping down his saliva as the sensation goes to down to his groin.

"Again, please." Nathan chokes, feeling overwhelmed with pleasure.

She pinches harder causing his to moan loudly. Quickly she pulls away, nervous that she'll do it too hard which may result into hurting him.

"It doesn't hurt." He sighs

"I don't want to hurt you, how doesn't it hurt?" Keisha frowns

"I don't know, feels nice." He sighs into her neck, her hips moving gently against him.

"How? I have long ass nails, it must hurt." Keisha sighs, moving off of him causing him to whine.

"Well, it does hurt but the pain feels nice to me." Nathan shrugs

"You're going to therapy, right? Don't they have you take medicine?" Keisha asks, pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"I don't tell her anything." Nathan shrugs

"Why?" Keisha asks

"Because, I don't need to." Nathan scoffs

"Therapy is expensive you should take advantage of the fact that your parents have money to help you. Get help." Keisha sighs

"Why? I'm fine the way I am." Nathan yawns, laying on his stomach hoping his erection will go down.

"No, you're not. This isn't .... healthy." Keisha sighs

"We've already discussed this." Nathan sighs

"Nathan—"

"Come on, let's go back to the park before my mom gets suspicious." Nathan sighs

They walk in silence, Nathan walking beside her picking flowers quickly to stick them between her braids. She smiles faintly, loving every second.

Natalie sits quietly on the swing, her condition worsening. She won't tell them, she thinks she's okay. The makeup disguises her tired expression.

Harry flips the burger patty, slapping his bandana over his naked shoulder. His jersey loosely hanging from his shoulder.

"Papi, when is it gonna be done?" August groans

"Soon, be patient." Harry chuckles

August rolls her eyes, beginning to sketch out a picture of Chanel. Who sits on a small plastic stool, posing dramatically.

"Almost done, just need to ass a bit more paint." August mumbles, her paint brush stuffed slightly into her mouth.

"Okay," Chanel giggles quietly, trying not to move her body.

Andrew sits quietly, clad in a large pink shirt. Passing for a dress, while his shoes are a polished white.

Hair pulled in a messy ponytail. He sits quietly, singing the Steven Universe theme song quietly while he plays with his chalk on the sidewalk.

"Did you get the—"

"Yup," Nathan smiles, handing his father the buns and patties.

Nathan grips Keisha's arm, pulling her towards him leading her to the slide where they sit.

"Almost done." August nods

Chanel nods, while August gently pats her brush making a soft pattern that soaks into the paper.

"Done, come look." August smiles

Chanel squeals, walking towards August. Gasping at the beauty of the painting.

"I wish I could paint like that." Chanel groans

"You can, you'll be a big artist someday Coco." August kisses Chanel's cheek, pinching her bum.

Chanel smiles only to be interrupted by Andrew calling her name. She runs towards him, August sits beginning to paint some more, this time it's Natalie's dark circles and blue veins that show greatly under her eyes.

Her eyes craving for sleep as her collar bones melt into soft clouds. August hands Natalie her notebook, she smiles tiredly.

"Looks dope." Natalie nods

August sighs, grabbing a wipe from Andrews bag. Wiping the makeup under eyes, revealing her natural skin. The blue veins, dark eyes and tired skin.

"We're gonna go to the doctor tomorrow." August sighs

"Food's finished." Harry calls

They all eat, watching the sun go down. Creating a nice setting, they clean up their things. Beginning to walk back home.

Harry unlocks the door, pushing all of the belongings into the front room. Natalie feels the world turn, as her body sways.

Natalie holds onto her fathers arm as she comes up the stairs. Her legs planted on the ground.

"You okay, baby?" Harry asks

His voice echoes loudly, her vision beginning to fade as her body tumbles onto the floor. Shaking as she begins to suffer from a seizure.

Harry grips her body, calling August's name. Nathan grips Andrew, covering his eyes as he ushers Chanel and Andrew out of the room.

"Yeah?" August asks

"She's having a seizure Natalie— call the ambulance!" Harry yells, feeling extremely nervous.

He turns her onto her side, forced to watch her daughter suffer in front of him. August dials the ambulance as she walks into the room.

Her eyes tearing up at the sight of Natalie. She quickly talks, explaining the situation.

Unconscious, she lays on the carpet. Paramedics rushing into the home, lifting her body. August decides to go with them, having they can't have their children be home alone.

You'll be alright