forty eight ::

- excuse any typos lol i wrote this befour school -

The next day, August cleans up the backyard with Aaron, who offered to help since Harry had to work the next morning. Natalie and Nathan lounging around the house, while Andrew plays upstairs with his new toys.

Aaron grunts loudly, picking up the speaker, his veins in his arms bulging. He lifts it up higher, carrying it to his car, walking at a steady pace.

"Hey, mom, can I have some waffles?" Nathan asks

"I'm gonna make some food right now, pizza?" August asks, pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"Okay." Nathan nods

"All done?" Aaron asks, pushing  back his long hair.

"Yeah, I'm gonna make food, come on." August smiles, bending over she tries to yank the wooden block from the slide door.

Her ass jiggles a little bit as she struggles, Aaron frowns, trying to avert his eyes away from her fat, tan ass. Biting his lip, he sighs quietly.

"Let me help." Aaron chuckles

"Oh thanks, my back." August groans

Walking in, Natalie looks up from her phone, sitting on the counter.

"Nathan told me you're making pizza?" Natalie asks

"Yeah, I am, I bought like those frozen ones with the cookies." August waves her hand around.

"Babe, hand me the uh, what the fuck is that called?" August scoffs, pointing to the fridge.

"A fridge...?" Natalie scoffs

"Yeah, Harry hand me the pizza." August says as she wipes down the counter with the wet rag.

"Shit, I mean Aaron, sorry. You've got your hair all long, just— sorry." August stutters

"Yeah it's cool." Aaron shrugs, sliding the pizza to her.

"My parents are coming to pick up Andrew, since they couldn't make it yesterday. So, Nat please go get him dressed." August smiles

"Oh, fine." Natalie nods

"Nathan! When the doorbell rings, you walk Andrew out the your grandfather's car, okay!" August yells

"Yeah, okay!" Nathan yells back

"So, how have you been?" August smiles, turning on the oven to the appropriate temperature.

"Oh, I'm.. okay." Aaron shrugs, not really wanting to answer.

"Yeah, what about that girl.. Rose..? Reagan?" August squints

"Carmen.." Aaron nods, pursing his lips, while his long fingers fix his black t-shirt.

"Oh, yeah that chick? You guys still dating?" August smiles, ripping open the cookie package, and grabbing a cookie sheet pan.

"Oh.. no, she um, said she wasn't interested in me anymore she said." Aaron shrugs, sighing a bit.

"What?" August asks

"She just, broke up with me.. I don't know.." Aaron shrugs, stuttering

"Are.. are you okay? You know—"

"I'm fine, really—"

"Look if you need any, any help you come to us. Alright?" August asks

"Yes." Aaron nods

"Aaron, come watch TV with me!" Nathan yells

Aaron smiles faintly at his friend but then walks off into living room. The doorbell rings, she hears the door slam.

"Andrew's leaving mom!" Natalie yells

"Alright!" She yells back

Suddenly her phone rings, picking it up, she smiles. "Hi, Daddy." August giggles

"Mm, don't call me that." Harry chuckles

"Oh, but you didn't say that when you were fu—"

"That's enough." Harry firmly states

"Oh, is it?" August chuckles

"Mm, yes, I'm eating right now. Don't make me hard."

"Hey, August!" She hears Alicen yell.

"Tell her I said hi." August laughs

"She says hi," Harry says softly, "so babe, what are you doing?"

"Andrew just left with my parents, Aaron is over, we're gonna eat pizza." August smiles

"Ah, well that's good.. mm, well I'm glad he's over, keeping you company." Harry shrugs, pushing a cheese fry in his mouth.

"Yeah you know him." August smiles

"Stop touching me, perv." Harry whispers sharply

"Fuck off." Alicen laughs

"I have to go, my lunch break is over and I hardly got to eat because some wanted to mess with me!" Harry says loudly

"Oh my gosh," August laughs, "Tell Alicen I said, hi, again. Bye baby, I love you."

The bell dings, August sighs putting her oven mitts on. Moving to take out the pizza, she slides it on the table, putting the cookies in the oven after.

She graba the pizza cutter, slicing the pizza in squares. August walks to the living room.

"Go eat." She tells her children, she grabs Aaron's hand pulling him up, leading him to the kitchen.

As they walk, he stares at her ass, licking his lips. Sighing, he looks away. Turning around, she lets go of his hand, frowning she looks at his hand.

"Did you get a new tattoo?" August asks, yanking his hand back up.

"Oh, yeah a while ago." Aaron shrugs

"Wow.. that's nice." August smiles

"Are you gonna get any?" Aaron asks

"I might, Harry's gonna go next month to get a tattoo, I might go with him and get one too."

"Yeah, cause I didn't see any on you.. that time we.." Aaron coughs

Nathan looks up from his phone, now interested in the conversation.

August glares at Aaron, kicking his leg gently.

"Sorry." He mouths

"Here have a plate." August nods, handing Aaron a plate of pizza.

"Thanks."

"You should, let me do your hair." Natalie smiles

"Nat don't start." August groans

"What? He has long hair, I'm bored."

"Yeah sure, you two need to get your shit ready for school tomorrow, got it?" August raises her eyebrow.

"Oh.. school." Nathan sighs