forty nine ::

"Come on, come on, I'm driving you to school." August says loudly

"I need to get you something to eat, since you'll be staying long. We're gonna go to your game. Do you have your bag packed?" August says loudly

"I have it packed!" Nathan yells while his pale hands zip up the large Nike bag.

"Natalie, I'll get you something too, you'll be with him. Don't get on the bus." August says louder, since she's downstairs.

"Okay!" Natalie smiles, closing the fridge

"Andrew, get in here." August sighs

"Mummy, wanna go back to sleep." Andrew groans, slumping down as he walks towards her, his mike wazowski shirt ruffled up by his stomach, showing his little belly.

"You can sleep in the car, I'm going to take you over Aaron's, he said he'll watch you. Okay?" August asks

"I not going with Alicen?" Andrew lisps, his brown curly hair almost covering most of his face.

"No, she has to work, Aaron is gonna work late today." August explains while she touches up her makeup. "Take off your clothes, please," 

"Mum, I'm hungry." Andrew whines

"I'll tell Nathan to make you some oatmeal. You need to get dressed." August nods, putting her hair in a loose ponytail.

"Come on baby, let's go to your room." August sighs

Andrew walks with her, only in his boxer briefs. August draws his curtains, moving to open his dresser.

"What do you want to wear?" August asks

"Pajamas." Andrew shrugs

"You're not wearing pajamas, he might take you out." August sighs

Andrew lays on his bed, pouting because he cannot wear pajamas the whole day.

"How about, you dress like Daddy again?" August smiles

"Okay, yeah like Daddy, not anyone else, just Daddy." Andrew nods, trying to get his long hair out his face.

"Come here." August smiles faintly, Andrew hops off his bed walking to August. She wraps the rubber band around his thick hair so it won't be in his face.

"Alright, come on, put your feet in." August holds open the waist of his skinny jeans, slipping his feet in his little hands grip his mother's shoulders.

"The black shirt, or white.. black, you're gonna get the white dirty." August mutters, slipping the shirt on him, sitting up she walks to his closet pulling his baby chelsea boots out, she got a while ago.

"That's cute." Natalie nods, walking in with a bowl of cereal in her hands.

"Where's Nathan?" August asks

"Painting his nails." Natalie says

"What color?" August smirks

"Navy blue." Natalie smiles

"Nice," August hisses

"I wanna paint me nails." Andrew holds his hands out

"Later baby," August nods

"Nat put on his striped coat, Nathan! Hurry up, we have to go!" August yells, adjusting her uniform, her belt heavy on her waist.

"I have to go to work!" August groans, slipping on her boots, then her thick leather coat, grabbing her phone and keys.

"Nat, get your coat on, get your bookbag!" August yells

Soon, they're all ready to go, pouring into the car.