eighty five ::

The past weeks have been extremely stressful, forcing her children to attend therapy. Leaving her job to bring her past career back to life; painting.

Making lots of money, by reactivating her fan account. Going to peoples houses in the Chicago and Indiana area, painting large murals or portraits to please her clients.

Natalie hasn't been getting better, addicted to being broken as well as Nathan. Still pleasing himself with pain. Harry who is complemented with a huge promotion.

"Come on, mommy. My cøck is fixed." Harry moans, kissing her neck.

"No, Harry I'm busy. I have to sketch for the portrait I'm doing tomorrow and the mural for that women's son." August sighs, pulling her hair in a ponytail.

"Please, we haven't shagged in ages." Harry grunts, his face plopping down on her back.

"I'm busy." August sings, popping a coconut treat in her mouth.

"I can't wank, I can't come like that." Harry presses a kiss against her cheek.

"Sounds like a personal problem." August mumbles, her voice muffles as she sticks the edge of eraser in her mouth.

Harry huffs, sitting up walking in front of August. Setting his hands on his hips.

"Go away, silly frog. I'm busy." August mumbles, continuing to sketch.

Harry palms himself through his pajama pants. Setting his hand on the subtle night stand, kissing her forehead. He pulls himself out, beginning to move his hand up and down his thick rod.

"Harry fucking Styles, if you don't get your ãss out of my room. I swear to god I will—"

Harry cuts her off with a moan, as he moves his hand faster, cupping his sack. Gently rolling her fingers.

"Fuck." He moans, whining loudly.

"Be quiet. I don't want them to hear you." August slaps his thigh causing his cøck to twitch.

"Do it again." Harry whines

"Get out, stop it you nasty little—"

Harry chuckles, "You like it, I bet you're wet right now." He whispers

"Bet." August smirks

"Bet." Harry grins smugly

"Go away, Harry." August sings

"But I want to come." Harry smiles

"If you come on my sketches I will kick your àss." August growls

"Oh, I love it when you curse at me." Harry moans, his face twisting in pleasure.

"Oh, fück you." August growls

Harry whines loudly, his cøck twitching before it spurts out thick long strides of his creamy come.

August growls as she quickly moves her clipboard, slapping Harry's thigh again which only causes his ôrgasm to grow stronger.

"You're making dinner tonight, sleaze." August winks before walking out the room, moving toward the basement door that has been turned into her art room.

A large carpeted plain room, now filled with her canvases and paint and much more things. She spends her whole day painting what's on her mind sketching her upcoming murals and answering emails.

The trance is gone, as the sun rises the pink juice seeping from her pores as the setting fades. Returning back to reality, she sighs once she sees the clock say

5:34AM

She's been down here for a really long time. Quickly she steps up the stairs, moving to the shower. Taking a quick one before putting on lotion and her clothing.

A simple white t shirt and black leggings along with her sevens.

"Baby, wake up. Make breakfast, I need to pick up some more brushes." August whispers

"I'm tired, too much—" He burps, "beer and soda."

"Wake your ass up." August groans, slapping his bum causing him to yelp lightly.

August rushes downstairs, fetching her car keys to drive to town. Harry groans, stepping out of his bed. Only in his underwear, where he tiredly comes downstairs. And begins to make breakfast.

Fuck your bad vibes.