fifty four ::

"Fuck, baby, yeah that feels so good." Harry moans loudly

"Mm, oh . . . fuck." August moans, pushing back her ass, her face rubbing against the soft sheets. Her mouth wide open while her hands grip the pillows.

"Fuck, oh, fuck!" Harry yells, whimpering loudly, her pūssy squeezing around him. Swallowing him down, where his tip pokes at her sensitive walls.

"God, feels so good." August moans, arching her back.

"Mm, yes, feels so good." Harry sighs happily, throwing his head back, his lip under his teeth.

"Turn— turn around." He grunts loudly, gripping August's hips.

He sits on his legs, jerking his cøck while August turns around, her sopping pūssy stretched out and hot. Ready to be fucked once more, her fingers toy with her clït.

"Mm, look at you." Harry moans, staring at her fat breasts, moaning at the sight of her playing with her pūssy.

"You're so— so fucking beautiful baby." Harry moans

He pushes himself inside her, filling her up but pulling out, teasing her. His tip, plays with her clït, moaning at the feeling August rolls her thick hips..

"Oh, Harry . . . that feels so good. Papi, you make me feel so good." August moans, biting on her false nail.

His hips push, and push against hers, causing loud squeals to rumble from her mouth.

"Oh! Please, harder!" August screams

"Fuck, harder?" He growls, shoving his hips, shoving his thick cøck into her.

"Mm! Oh, f–fuck!" August whines, gripping Harry's back, while his hips aggressively push against hers.

"Oh— my— fucking!" August screams, gripping his back, her hips shaking her legs tightening against his lower back.

"Fuck!" He shouts, gripping her breasts tightly.

Her juices coat his cøck, while her body twitches her back arching while August's breast jiggle as he fuck her hard and slow.

"Oh, fuck." Harry whimpering, whining loudly, while his hips rolls into hers. His mouth open, his head back while he enjoys this pleasure.

She can feel his white thick seed pour inside her, splashing against her pink walls. Painting them white, filling her up.

"Oh my god." Harry pants

August pants harshly, Harry topples onto her, squeezing her body to him. Pressing kisses all over her face, sucking on her bottom lip. He moves to her neck, while her fingers run into his curls stroking them.

He sucks, red hot hickeys into her skin, soft breaths fan against August's skin.

"Mm, that was great." August sighs, her fingers moving smoothly through his hair.

"I love you." Harry kisses her cheek, then her lips hugginf her tightly once more.

"I love you too, now get off me you're all sweaty." August scoffs

Harry smiles faintly before rolling off her, "Join me for a shower." She smiles

"Yes please." He smirks

So, they shower washing eachothers bodies. Enjoying the hot, steamy water. August wraps a towel around her body, while Harry finishes washing his hair.

They both dry off, August changes the sheets. While Harry carefully styles his hair.

"So . . . Andrew's gone." August coughs