sixty one ::

^ this is aaron, you're welcome.x

+

After, dropping off Cassie at home when they've finished at the diner. Anne leaves, back to her home. Harry and August, prepare their clothing for work tomorrow.

Andrew sits quietly on the couch, eating chips amd salsa. While watching his favorite movie, Monsters Incorporated. His brother by his side, a permant marked in his hand. Where he mutilates his skin.

Harry sighs, shirtless he walks down the stairs. His pants low on his waist. August curses in Spanish, pulling him back. Yanking up his sweatpants and tying them tightly.

Natalie sits in her room, doodling on the corner of her mirror.

Suddenly, a crash is heard. The window shattering all over Andrew and Nathan. Andrew screams loudly, Harry hurries from the kitchen.

"What the fuck!" Harry shouts, August gasps gently picking up Andrew shaking him so the glass tumbles from his clothing.

Nathan scoffs, pointing at the football that crashed through their window. Harry yanks open the door, having it slam against the wall.

"Hey!" Harry shouts, "what the fuck is wrong with you mate?"

"I'm so sorry, my son and I were playing football."

"No! That fucking glass shattered all over my fucking children. My four year old son and my thirteen year old!" Harry shouts

"I'm sorry -"

"No, why the fuck are you even throwing a fucking football near my damn house!" Harry yells in the mans face.

"Harry, calm down." August pants, holding the football in her hand.

Harry yanks it out her hands, "You're gonna fucking pay for that, you understand me?"

"I understand." The short man gulps, his glasses hanging low on nose.

"Here's your fucking football." Harry steps back, throwing the football with all his strength, grunting as his arm lowers.

"Asshole." Harry mumbles, walking away to his home. His girlfriend by his side, sighing she closes the door. To see, Nathan sweeping up the glass.

"No, babe, I've got it." August sighs

Andrew sits on the counter, playing with the oranges.

"Come here, baby. You okay?" Harry pouts, picking up his son smooching his cheeks.

"I'm fine daddy," Andrew groans, pushing his face into his father's neck.

"I love you, bunny." Harry pouts

"I love you too daddy." Andrew sighs

August sighs loudly, pushing the glass into the garbage. She wrings out the mop, moving to mop up any glass.

The next day, Harry happily drops off his children at school, and Andrew at daycare. August applied months ago, they finally got him in.

Harry sighs, watching passengers going on and off the train. Lunch rolls around, he decides to get a sausage polish. With extra relish, and a Pepsi. He meets with Aaron at the lunchroom.

"Hey, what's up?" Aaron smiles

"Hey, I'm good." Harry sighs

"Oh, is that an engagement ring?" Aaron frowns

"Oh," Harry looks down to his fingers that have a couple rings placed firmly around his long fingers.

"Nope, just my usual rings." Harry shrugs

"You ever gonna marry that girl you've got?" Aaron laughs

Harry frowns, "I actually never thought of it."

"Has she?" Aaron smacks his lips, munching on his burger.

"She doesn't really, talk about it. Well once, she told her mom that I was dragging my feet, like a while ago." Harry shrugs

"Well, you've got kids. A house, marriage?" Aaron shrugs

"What are you saying?" Harry laughs

"I don't know," Aaron chuckles, "marry her, I mean." he shrugs

Harry sighs, frowning deeply.

Maybe I should. Marry her.

"Maybe... I should." Harry gasps, chuckling

Aaron shrugs, sipping his Sprite. Harry frowns once more, actually thinking about it.

And so, after work he searches for engagement stores. The nearest one, near a large department store.

"So, what are you looking for?" A bright, tall blonde woman smiles

"Just, an engagement ring." Harry shrugs

"Ah, and what does your lovely partner like?" The blonde smiles

"I don't know, honestly." Harry chuckles

"Well, come here. Let's look." The blonde smiles

"So, we have gemstones, vintage, three stone, halo." The blonde smiles

"I like, that one. Can I see it?" Harry asks

The blonde smiles, nodding walking around the counter. To slide the case open, handing him the ring.

"This is really nice, its.. three stone?" Harry asks

"Yes, and you came right in time for the big sale!" The blonde squeals

"Oh, really? Thats nice." Harry smiles

The blonde nods eagerly, "Do you want that one? It's really nice, only $4,300. Really good price it was usually $6,200."

"Wow, yeah." Harry snorts

"The sale ends on Thursday." The blonde states, smiling widely

"Oh, really?" Harry shrugs

"Yes, indeed." She smiles

"What size is your wife? Her fingers." The blonde smiles

"Oh, well. I could take one of her rings and show you, yes?" Harry sighs

"Oh definitely. You can buy the ring now and have it resized tomorrow." She smiles widely

"For how much?" Harry scoffs

"Seventy dollars." The bright woman smiles

"Fucks sake." Harry laughs

He groans loudly, "Yeah, I'll take it."

"Amazing!" She squeals loudly

Harry rolls his eyes, pulling out his wallet. Slowly he slips in the car, with the ring in his hand. He drives home where's he's greeted by his son.

"Daddy, look. Mommy painted my lips blue." Andrew giggles

"Looks really nice bunny." Harry smiles, quickly he jogs upstairs.

Groaning he rummages through the dressers, searching for her ring box.

"Papi? Come eat dinner." August calls, her feet thumping up the stairs.

"Yeah, one second!" Harry calls

Quickly he closes the drawer, the ring still in his pocket.

"What are you doing papi, come eat. Now." August groans, hugging him tightly.

Harry intertwines his fingers with hers, looking he sees a ring on her ring finger. Slowly he slips it off hoping she doesn't notice.

"What are you doing?" August laughs

"Nothing, where'd you get this? It's really nice, you know I'm into rings." Harry mumbles, slipping it on his pointer finger.

"Um, I think my mom gave it to me." August shrugs, yanking him out the room, down the stairs.

"Eat, papi. Gosh." August groans, slapping him bum.

•|•

EXCUSE ANY TYPOS !!