seventy eight ::

- excuse any typos -

Chanel looks up at Harry, her eyes wide as she realizes he's really tall. She frowns, yanking on his shirt, she says:

"You're really tall, mister." Chanel says, her lisp really strong. Spit slightly coming from her mouth due to the fact her front teeth are missing.

"Or maybe you're just really short." Harry smiles, kneeling down.

Chanel giggles loudly, "I am short."

August smiles fondly at the two, really feeling a connection towards this girl.

"I'm Harry, I hear your name is Chanel." Harry smiles, holding out his large hand.

"Well, you heard right." Chanel giggles, a bright smile on her face.

"This is, my wife August. You know, she's an artist to— just like you." Harry smiles, moving over.

"Hello," Chanel smiles, "what do you paint?"

"Portaits, murals, anything really." August shrugs, smiling

"That's really, really cool." Chanel smiles

"Come on, why don't we go to the kitchen. Coffee?" Max smiles

"I know how to work the coffee machine." Chanel nods

"Really? You're a big girl then?" Harry smiles as they walk towards the staircase, Chanel nods quickly gripping Harry's hand as they walk down the staircase.

"I am, I'm six years old." Chanel smiles, "how old are you?"

"I am twenty three years old, and August is thirty one." Harry winks at August, who rolls her eyes.

"Wow, really young." Max chuckles, Harry shrugs, gripping August's hand.

"Are you gonna adopt me? Or are you here to make sure Mrs. Janelle is doing a good job?" Chanel frowns

"Chanel, don't be nosy." Janelle snaps

Chanel pouts, looking down at the floor. Harry smiles faintly, "Don't do that, how was your day today Chanel?"

"Oh," Chanel frowns, "well, it was nice. I drew a picture of a, um a cat."

"That's nice, can I see?" August smiles

"Yes," Chanel nods, walking away towards the living room to fetch her drawing.  Walking into the kitchen she nears Harry, almost slipping on the waxed floor Harry grunts loudly. Catching her small body.

"Oh, are you okay?" August asks

"Yeah," She giggles, climbing on the stool in-between Harry's legs, where she sits herself onto his lap.

August widens her eyes playfully, "She likes you." She mouths, smiling

"She likes you too." Harry nods, mouthing

"See, this is my kitty." Chanel smiles, pushing her braids back.

"Chanel, get down--"

"It's fine, it's fine." Harry smiles

Chanel sits on Harry's lap, where they talk about eachother. Getting to know the little beautiful girl, quite happy to have her brought up.

When they're done, they sign papers, returning tomorrow for another "date". To get to know her, a little bit more.

When they arrive home, they proceed to clean. Deeply, very happy with the rugs and the way they turned out.

Andrew helps his father, since they werr educated that they could take her as soon as tomorrow which is what they picked.