seventy ::

Quietly they sit, both at work, both eating in front of their dearest friends. And there new one, Thaddeus. A new trainee Harry picked up, fresh out of school.

"So, where are you guys getting married?" Alicen smacks her lips as she eats.

"Nothing too big," August shrugs, scratching her scalp. "it's gonna be at Niall's house since he has a nice pool."

"That's cool." Aaron smiles

"You're invited, if you want to come." August shrugs, looking at Thaddeus.

"You sure?" Thaddeus laughs

"Yeah, bring some wine, relax swim a bit." August chuckles slyly

"Alright," Thaddeus smiles, "when is it?"

"This weekend, I'll text you the details. We're sending out emails tonight." August shrugs

Harrys sits quietly, playing Agario on his phone. Slamming his fist on the table, shaking his head in anger.

"Fuck's sake this stupid green bitch keeps eating me." Harry groans

"Papi, how many times do I have to tell you. Not to play games like that? You know how you get." August raises her eyebrow, rubbing his thigh.

Harry whines, rolling his eyes.

"I don't care, this is the best game ever. I just have to get to the top." Harry mumbles quickly

"You don't listen to me." August mumbles in Harry's ear, pinching his thigh causing him to squeal loudly.

"August." Harry growls, Aaron laughs loudly throwing his thick napkin at Harry's face.

"Cocksucker." Harry says, throwing the napkin back at him.

"You guys are fucking weird." Thaddeus laughs

"Well, my break is over. Goodbye bitches, I'll see you later." Alicen smiles

August kisses her cheek, waving goodbye and soon their break is over as well having to return back to work which doesn't really take long since the train station is filled with a variety of food places.

Soon, August returns home to her children paying her babysitter. She sighs loudly, setting up her laptop to send out emails, asking Andrew to fetch her pink notebook from her dresser.

Or more particularly the notebook with the large plastic diamond on it, since he's quite horrible at detecting colors.

"Here mummy," Andrew smiles, climbing on his mother's lap.

"Thank you bunny, my good boy." August kisses his head, stroking his curls as she types with one hand. Reading off the emails, since Harry couldn't do it. He'll be home late this evening.

"Mummy, why-- why do bunnies eat small foods?" Andrew asks

"Because that's what they eat bunny, how come you don't eat small foods, you're a bunny aren't you?" August mocks, chuckling

"No mummy, I'm a humane." Andrew giggles

"Not a humane, a human. Silly bunny." August smiles, kissing her childs chubby face.

"Mom," Nathan sighs

"What, baby?" August asks, looking up from her computer.

"Are these pants too tight?" Nathan asks

"Are you stuffing your pants?" August frowns, yanking Nathan towards her by the belt strap.

"Um, no?" Nathan frowns

"Then what's this?" August asks, poking his crotch.

"Mom," He groans, pulling away. "that's my.."

"Why are you embarrassed?" August smacks her lips, yanking him back towards her. Looking at the pants.

"No, they're fine. Do they feel fine around your area?" August asks

"Yes mom." Nathan groans

"Then, wear them?" August frowns

"Okay," Nathan nods, walking away the cool air hitting his shirtless chest.

"Put a shirt on, fucking creep." Natalie whispers, as she walks past him.

"Put some pants on, fucking pervert." Nathan bites back

Natalie throws up her middle finger, before she meets the end of the small hall. Turning to her mother, where her eyes look up from her computer.

"Yeah?" August sips her coffee, licking her lips.

"Ca--"

"Come here." August frowns, Natalie walks towards her mother where she lifts up her shirt.

"These underwear are looking a bit too tight." August mumbles, pinching the fabric.

"Are your bras fitting fine?" August asks

"Yeah," Natalie shrugs

"We'll get you some new underwear then." August nods

"Well, I just wanted to know if Karol and I could have some ice cream." Natalie sighs

"Yeah, sure.. you up there with no pants on?" August asks

"She doesn't care." Natalie frowns

"Alright, yeah but um, it's downstairs put on some shoes." August burps

"Mum, I want icey creams." Andrew whispers, as he pokes at His mother's lips. Frowning at the color that comes off her lips, onto his small finger.

"Mum!" Andrew screeches

"Fuck Andrew, not in my ear." August sighs

"Your-- your lips are melting!" He screams, shoving his hand onto her mouth so it doesn't "melt" off.

"Look the color, oh mummy, your lips are melting." Andrew gasps

"No, baby, that's li--"

"Oh, mummy. Daddy's gonna be sad." Andrew sniffles, wiping his eyes that cloud with tears.

"Your lips are melting." He whines, pressing his hand against her lips again.

"Darling," August says, her voice muffled she pulls his hand off her mouth.

"Darling please, it's okay my love. It's only lipstick. See?" August laughs breathlessly

"Come on darling, let me show you. My silly little bunny." August sighs, picking up her son who buries his face into her neck. Mumbling how he would be sad, if her lips melted.

They reach her room, sighing she pops open the lipstick. Nearing where Andrew sits she presses the lipstick on his lips, cleaning up his edges with a concealer brush that's soaked in a pale liquid.

"See, look?" August holds up a small mirror, "it's like paint for your lips. They're not melting bunny."

"Ooh, I look very pretty." Andrew smiles

"You do, yes and yes. Let's take some pictures." August smiles

"I'm ready." Andrew giggles

+

next chapter will be leading up to the wedding ...